Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Elk Antler Dog Chews

Old 05-29-2013, 09:19 AM   #1
TanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to all

Name: James
TanaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Elk Antler Dog Chews

They provide lots of protein and last a very long time. My dogs love them And usually have them for a few months.
Elk Antler Dog Chews-image.jpg

*Edit*
Alright got a couple cut. I'm going to sell them as small, medium, and large. I'm going to be asking $8 for the smalls, $12 for the mediums and $15 for the larges. Shipping is about $5 for a flat rate mailing envelope depending on how many you want this may change.
Attachment 215214
Old 05-29-2013, 09:24 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Tempting... I might have to get in on this for my lab. He's got one now and it's taking him a long, long time to get through!
Old 05-29-2013, 09:28 AM   #3
Powder Coater/ Dirt Thrower
TRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TRIAD Powderworks's Tacoma Gallery
My Labs LOVE those things! I would totally be interested.
Old 05-29-2013, 09:35 AM   #4
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent, my guy deserves a new treat
Old 05-29-2013, 09:50 AM   #5
llibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
llibrm's Tacoma Gallery
Are they sheds or fresh from a hunt?
Old 05-29-2013, 09:52 AM   #6
TanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by llibrm View Post
Are they sheds or fresh from a hunt?
They are sheds. I've got a few from this year and also found a few from last year (whites) I'd only be doing the browns unless some requested for a white. The difference is softer for whites and harder for browns.
Old 05-29-2013, 09:54 AM   #7

I will get a picture tonight when I'm done work of the sheds I currently have.
Old 05-29-2013, 09:55 AM   #8
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
I've got two pits who love antlers. If the price is right then I will probably buy in bulk
Old 05-29-2013, 05:10 PM   #9

Old 05-29-2013, 05:55 PM   #10
'MERICA
TacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: PO2
Name: Steven
TacoSkeet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TanaTaco View Post
This is a cool idea, never heard of this before. I may have to get a few!

edit: oh and beautiful dog
Old 05-29-2013, 05:58 PM   #11
Denk is on a distinguished road

Name: Nick
Denk's Tacoma Gallery
Mine, lab/collie mix, made short work of these the first time I got them..... few days. Great treat, but $$. GL.
Old 05-29-2013, 06:12 PM   #12

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I sent you a PM earlier, once you get them cut up, let me know, I'm down for one for my pup. He's almost through his last one.
Old 05-29-2013, 06:26 PM   #13

Alright got a couple cut. I'm going to sell them as small, medium, and large. I'm going to be asking $8 for the smalls, $12 for the mediums and $15 for the larges. The largest one is around 10 1/2" long and the smallest being 6 1/2" long.
Old 05-29-2013, 06:39 PM   #14

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take one of the big ones
Old 05-29-2013, 06:43 PM   #15
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm. You take paypal and your prices are shipped?
Old 05-29-2013, 07:42 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSkeet View Post
This is a cool idea, never heard of this before. I may have to get a few!

edit: oh and beautiful dog
Thanks, hes a wild but handsome one. Golden retriever lab mix...
Old 05-29-2013, 08:04 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Hmmm. You take paypal and your prices are shipped?
Prices are not shipped, I just setup a paypal account.
Old 05-29-2013, 08:13 PM   #18
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down for two medium sized ones. My area code is 06443 (madison, CT) once you get shipping figured out i can send out payment. My guess is the usps flat rate boxes might be the best option if they fit in a smaller box.
Old 05-29-2013, 08:16 PM   #19
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take two medium ones also. I'll PM for info tomorrow.
Old 05-29-2013, 08:41 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Put me down for two medium sized ones. My area code is 06443 (madison, CT) once you get shipping figured out i can send out payment. My guess is the usps flat rate boxes might be the best option if they fit in a smaller box.
Sounds good, I will be heading to the post office friday if I get a chance to figure out the cheapest shipping, Im guessing the same.