Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus Mint

Old 05-30-2013, 12:31 PM   #1
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus Mint

I have a factory refurbished - no contract Samsung Galaxy Nexus with Verizon.

I upgraded my phone, then got my Nexus replaced under warranty.

It is in perfect condition and has no contract. Great little phone with absolutely no bloat ware installed. Clean as can be.

I would like $160 for it shipped and PayPal'd.
Attached Thumbnails
Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus Mint-970943_555012117874178_2133401967_n.jpg  
Old 05-31-2013, 10:25 AM   #2
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
Bump