Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

2008 ninja 250 SOUTHEAST GA/NE FL

Old 06-03-2013, 07:55 AM   #1
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
2008 ninja 250 SOUTHEAST GA/NE FL

link to posting http://brunswick.craigslist.org/mcy/3846190033.html
$3300, or if a TW member buys it special discount

Old 06-03-2013, 07:56 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Is that thing Plasti-derped or did is it flat black from the factory and just de-badged?
Old 06-03-2013, 07:56 AM   #3
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
plasti dipped.
Old 06-03-2013, 07:58 AM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickmeseke View Post
plasti dipped.
Yeah, I see the back of the front fender peeking out in blue now. It looks stealthy.
Old 06-03-2013, 07:59 AM   #5
usafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Weather Journeyman
Name: Zach
usafwx's Tacoma Gallery
no offense but your price is high. I sold mine for $3000 with only 1000 miles on it and a two brothers exhaust, frame sliders, fender delete mod, etc. The new ninja 300's are leaving dealers just below 5k.
Old 06-03-2013, 07:59 AM   #6
subaru of america
thanks, i plan on re dipping it before a buyer picks it up just to make sure its near perfect, had a few imperfections the first time around
Old 06-03-2013, 08:00 AM   #7
subaru of america
Quote:
Originally Posted by usafwx View Post
no offense but your price is high. I sold mine for $3000 with only 1000 miles on it and a two brothers exhaust, frame sliders, fender delete mod, etc. The new ninja 300's are leaving dealers just below 5k.
location is key, you nave to realize that. there are no 250s here on craigslist and the ones in jacksonville are going for 3500 all day long with 10k miles, mine is priced fair considering the new tires.
Old 06-03-2013, 08:06 AM   #8
usafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Weather Journeyman
Name: Zach
usafwx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickmeseke View Post
location is key, you nave to realize that. there are no 250s here on craigslist and the ones in jacksonville are going for 3500 all day long with 10k miles, mine is priced fair considering the new tires.
Jealous, didnt get jack shit for mine in AZ, nor in Jersey. GLWS.