Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Sperry Top-Sider boat shoes

Old 06-04-2013, 02:35 PM   #1
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Sperry Top-Sider boat shoes

I have a pair of Mens Sperry top Sider boat shoes for sale. These are size 9.5. These have been worn for only one hour of light walking. No this is not a joke, i wore them thinking i could make the size work, but they wont and i cant return them. My wife got these for me, but she bought the wrong size. So just trying to recoup some of the money she spent on them. They look, smell, and feel like they were just pulled out of the box. Like I said, worn a for one hour. Condition 9.99 out of a 10.

They are canvas black with a light fade, designed for a worn in look. They are VERY comfortable. I use Sperrys exclusively (have several pairs) when I pull my Wellcraft boat out on the lake. They are everything they are made out to be and worth every penny. Cool thing is, these are versatile, you can use them on the boat, or pair these up with some fitted jeans for a date or a nice dinner.

***SOLD****

Old 06-06-2013, 11:59 AM   #2
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
***SOLD****