Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

.22 LR - 6 Boxes - 2,550 Rounds (Federal & Remington)

Old 06-06-2013, 07:40 AM   #1
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
.22 LR - 3 Boxes - 1,575 Rounds Remington Golden Bullet

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!
Old 06-06-2013, 10:58 AM   #3
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nut View Post
How do you ship it?
UPS Ground
Old 06-06-2013, 11:00 AM   #4

The Federal has been sold, only have the Remington left, post 1 has been updated.
Old 06-06-2013, 11:13 AM   #5
tomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: E-4
Name: Tom
tomwilson74's Tacoma Gallery
Is the price negotiable?
Old 06-06-2013, 11:22 AM   #6

Maybe a little... I actually have them sold locally for $150 if I hold them until tomorrow, and it would cost me $20 + Paypal fees to sell & ship them, but I prefer selling sooner rather than later.
Old 06-06-2013, 11:29 AM   #7
she'll ride
nut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3 (Vet)
Name: Patrick
nut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotrinaf View Post
Maybe a little... I actually have them sold locally for $150 if I hold them until tomorrow, and it would cost me $20 + Paypal fees to sell & ship them, but I prefer selling sooner rather than later.
If you're getting $0.11 a round for remington 22 locally, I would hawk it there. Just my opinion. I saw a brick of Blazer sell at a gunshow for $85, I nearly puked in my mouth. People need to calm down and prices will come down. Anyways, off my soapbox, GLWS.
Old 06-06-2013, 12:53 PM   #8

Actually at $150, that is $.095/round
Old 06-06-2013, 05:24 PM   #10

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!