Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: Oakley "toolbox" backpack

Old 06-06-2013, 05:17 PM   #1
Hakuna Matata, bitches!
EVErsionDesigns has a spectacular aura aboutEVErsionDesigns has a spectacular aura about

Name: Trent
EVErsionDesigns's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Oakley "toolbox" backpack

SOLDD

This thing is gnarly.
Cleaning stuff out and I don't want to throw away a perfectly good backpack.
Just cleaned out the hydration pack with vinegar.
-One main zipper with little pouches inside.
-Two water bottle pockets on the outside on the sides.
-Hydration pack (3 Liters I think)
[at first glance it looks like the pack is moldy but its not, it has that liquid stuff that allows you to freeze it like an ice pack so your water stays cold]
-Sternum strap so it won't move around on you when you're hucking stuff or whatever you're doing with it.
-Pouch up top for goggles and ipod with the little slot to put the head phone wires through.
There's just a whole bunch of little features on it that are cool.
$40 + shipping

The pictures of the inside don't do it justice. There is a whole bunch of room in this thing. According to some descriptions I've found it is designed to hold a full face helmet, pads, goggles, and still have room left over. So theres plenty of room to use.

The pack is the dark blue one not the light one. Again that liquid is not moldy water it is some liquid that is you freeze to keep your stuff cold. You can see the mouth piece in the top right corner.