Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Custom Made Vinyl Stickers

Old 09-03-2013, 07:08 AM   #241
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EATABULLETcom View Post
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&type=1&ref=nf

how much for one of these? with a 2nd gen 4 dr taco instead of the heep? and what size could you do?
Should say "ATTENTION JEEP OWNERS" at the top
Old 09-03-2013, 11:52 AM   #242
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: C
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EATABULLETcom View Post
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&type=1&ref=nf

how much for one of these? with a 2nd gen 4 dr taco instead of the heep? and what size could you do?
Hey I can do that for you. What size do you want? One or 2 color?

I could even make it into an 8x12 metal sign if you wanted.

Pm incoming
Old 09-04-2013, 03:55 PM   #243
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Got my stickers today! Thanks Cboy!

Old 09-09-2013, 12:19 PM   #244
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good, glad you are happy

PM's have been replied to. All paid orders should ship by tomorrow morning.

Thanks all for the support!
Old 09-09-2013, 05:06 PM   #245
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
Love it!
Old 09-09-2013, 05:27 PM   #246
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finks99Taco View Post
Love it!
Thank you! I'm a damn genius lol. It cost a few bucks to fix that quarter panel with a badass sticker instead of $1,800 to replace all the metal
Old 09-11-2013, 02:34 PM   #247
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
That does look good and was a great idea

All PM's have been replied to. I'm going to be out of town this saturday/sunday on business. If you PM me then, I'll get back to any inquires on monday.
Old 09-16-2013, 09:38 AM   #248
Numbnutz is a name known to allNumbnutz is a name known to allNumbnutz is a name known to allNumbnutz is a name known to allNumbnutz is a name known to allNumbnutz is a name known to all
Name: Jason
Numbnutz's Tacoma Gallery
Cboy sorry it took so long to get some pics up. These stickers are awesome btw, great quality and fast shipping!!

Old 09-16-2013, 12:18 PM   #250
Numbnutz is a name known to allNumbnutz is a name known to allNumbnutz is a name known to allNumbnutz is a name known to allNumbnutz is a name known to allNumbnutz is a name known to all
Name: Jason
Numbnutz's Tacoma Gallery
Lol ya the minute I saw that I knew where it was going. I think I need some more stickers for my hard hat cboy, sending pm .......
Old 09-17-2013, 03:40 PM   #251
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
All PMs have been replied to... Hit me up if you want a custom design!

Peeps who got your stickers but haven posted pics, help a brother out and post pics

To peeps who did post pics, thank you I greatly appreciate your business and photos!
Old 09-17-2013, 04:36 PM   #252
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBoy808 View Post

Peeps who got your stickers but haven posted pics, help a brother out and post pics

To peeps who did post pics, thank you I greatly appreciate your business and photos!
Old 09-18-2013, 06:47 AM   #253
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My mall rated stickers will be going on this once I roll it out of my garage (~1 week or so)

Old 09-18-2013, 07:34 AM   #255
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
I like the precision on your fender cut haha

You coming to the Harlen meet?
Fender is cut so high bc I could stuff a 37 at full-lock. Not like the 99% here with 35's even. Full stuff on the bumpstop, lock-to-lock. Here was a pic while clearancing them:

Hopefully I can get some glass for a decent price someday soon.

Unfortunately, no I am going to Harlan for the actual wheeling event there, Fall Crawl. I ride mostly with buggies, etc. so that's really the draw for me is some similarly capable rigs if I am driving that far and spending that on gas.
Old 09-18-2013, 08:33 AM   #256
EATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mark
EATABULLETcom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

sorry for the lack of pics, its gonna b a while till i can get some since my truck is in the hospital getting surgery...
as soon as i can get some ill post, thanx again for the custom work!
Old 09-18-2013, 08:54 AM   #257
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
Fender is cut so high bc I could stuff a 37 at full-lock. Not like the 99% here with 35's even. Full stuff on the bumpstop, lock-to-lock. Here was a pic while clearancing them:

Hopefully I can get some glass for a decent price someday soon.

Unfortunately, no I am going to Harlan for the actual wheeling event there, Fall Crawl. I ride mostly with buggies, etc. so that's really the draw for me is some similarly capable rigs if I am driving that far and spending that on gas.
Yeah there's a lil bit of metal missing in there. Haha I just got done preparing my inner fender well for 35s so I can't imagine the 37s process. And yeah I understand about the meet. I go to a lot of the SRRS events, although I'm not built, and ride the trails i can. Def fuckin badass events so I feel ya on that.

Back to this thread ...... I plan on putting my mall rated sticker on pretty soon after a few cosmetic upgrades so I post up a pic then
Old 09-22-2013, 03:39 PM   #258
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Looking forward to your pics. All these bad ass trucks rockin the mall rated stickers. Love it! Its so awesome to see photos all over the US with my stickers in them

PM's have been replied to, Paid orders shipped

Thank you all for the great support!
Old 09-24-2013, 09:00 PM   #259
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Do we have any E-Cig users here? How about the Taste MVP?

I was playing around with skinning these....

Old 09-24-2013, 11:18 PM   #260
I have 4 Dogs
100 is on a distinguished road

100's Tacoma Gallery
I received my stickers and the Freebies you sent within 3 business days of payment. I will post pictures up tomorrow, since I installed my vinyls at night time.