Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Custom Made Vinyl Stickers

Old 09-17-2013, 03:36 PM   #241
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBoy808 View Post
All PMs have been replied to... Hit me up if you want a custom design!

Peeps who got your stickers but haven posted pics, help a brother out and post pics

To peeps who did post pics, thank you I greatly appreciate your business and photos!
Old 09-18-2013, 05:47 AM   #242
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Peeps who got your stickers but haven posted pics, help a brother out and post pics
My mall rated stickers will be going on this once I roll it out of my garage (~1 week or so)

Old 09-18-2013, 06:34 AM   #244
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
I like the precision on your fender cut haha

You coming to the Harlen meet?
Fender is cut so high bc I could stuff a 37 at full-lock. Not like the 99% here with 35's even. Full stuff on the bumpstop, lock-to-lock. Here was a pic while clearancing them:

Hopefully I can get some glass for a decent price someday soon.

Unfortunately, no I am going to Harlan for the actual wheeling event there, Fall Crawl. I ride mostly with buggies, etc. so that's really the draw for me is some similarly capable rigs if I am driving that far and spending that on gas.
Old 09-18-2013, 07:33 AM   #245
EATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mark
EATABULLETcom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
All PMs have been replied to... Hit me up if you want a custom design!

To peeps who did post pics, thank you I greatly appreciate your business and photos!
sorry for the lack of pics, its gonna b a while till i can get some since my truck is in the hospital getting surgery...
as soon as i can get some ill post, thanx again for the custom work!
Old 09-18-2013, 07:54 AM   #246
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
Fender is cut so high bc I could stuff a 37 at full-lock. Not like the 99% here with 35's even. Full stuff on the bumpstop, lock-to-lock. Here was a pic while clearancing them:

Hopefully I can get some glass for a decent price someday soon.

Unfortunately, no I am going to Harlan for the actual wheeling event there, Fall Crawl. I ride mostly with buggies, etc. so that's really the draw for me is some similarly capable rigs if I am driving that far and spending that on gas.
Yeah there's a lil bit of metal missing in there. Haha I just got done preparing my inner fender well for 35s so I can't imagine the 37s process. And yeah I understand about the meet. I go to a lot of the SRRS events, although I'm not built, and ride the trails i can. Def fuckin badass events so I feel ya on that.

Back to this thread ...... I plan on putting my mall rated sticker on pretty soon after a few cosmetic upgrades so I post up a pic then
Old 09-22-2013, 02:39 PM   #247
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: C
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Looking forward to your pics. All these bad ass trucks rockin the mall rated stickers. Love it! Its so awesome to see photos all over the US with my stickers in them

PM's have been replied to, Paid orders shipped

Thank you all for the great support!
Old 09-24-2013, 08:00 PM   #248
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: C
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Do we have any E-Cig users here? How about the Taste MVP?

I was playing around with skinning these....

Old 09-24-2013, 10:18 PM   #249
I have 4 Dogs
100 is on a distinguished road

100's Tacoma Gallery
I received my stickers and the Freebies you sent within 3 business days of payment. I will post pictures up tomorrow, since I installed my vinyls at night time.
Old 09-25-2013, 11:41 AM   #250
Banned
2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Thomas
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I know this is very detailed...but something similar to put on the dash for my passengers.... obviously a Taco instead of the Heep

Also want one that says "GOT ROCKS?" modeled after the "Got Milk?"

Old 09-25-2013, 12:45 PM   #251
I have 4 Dogs

100's Tacoma Gallery
Pictures of my Tacoma rocking the stickers. OP made both bedside decals and the Frog on the back glass. Great quality, fast shipping, no issues and responds quick to private message. I will be doing more business.

Old 09-25-2013, 01:21 PM   #253
I have 4 Dogs

100's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bedside decal is crooked ......
I must be blind, looks fine to me.
Old 09-25-2013, 01:42 PM   #255
I have 4 Dogs

100's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010TRD View Post
Passenger side is slightly lower on right ...but that's really hen pecking
We'll I appreciate the input, my fiancé did it for me as I was too afraid, it was 9 pm last night. I won't be worrying about it too much. Thanks though.
Old 09-25-2013, 01:51 PM   #256
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bedside decal is crooked ......

ROFL, just call him Monk...
Old 09-25-2013, 02:10 PM   #258
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Have you made any Toyota logo decals?
Old 09-25-2013, 02:18 PM   #259
Banned
2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Thomas
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100 View Post
We'll I appreciate the input, my fiancé did it for me as I was too afraid, it was 9 pm last night. I won't be worrying about it too much. Thanks though.
If your like me ..now that you are aware it's going to bother you Everytime you look at it
Old 09-25-2013, 02:48 PM   #260
I have 4 Dogs

100's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010TRD View Post
If your like me ..now that you are aware it's going to bother you Everytime you look at it
Still does not bother me, surprisingly.