Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Custom Made Vinyl Stickers

Old 06-08-2013, 02:04 PM   #21
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathproofduck View Post
Paid for 2...will post some pics when i tag my buddies truck.
Why did you delete your posting asking if it was the same person?

The Ebay seller says location is new york, new york.

The ops leader is hawaii.

So are you the same guy OP or did you copy the Ebay sellers design?
Old 06-08-2013, 02:06 PM   #22
Deathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Deathproofduck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
Why did you delete your posting asking if it was the same person?

The Ebay seller says location is new york, new york.

The ops leader is hawaii.

So are you the same guy OP or did you copy the Ebay sellers design?
I deleted it because i noticed the eBay seller is in New York and the OP is in Hawaii like you said.
Old 06-08-2013, 02:11 PM   #23
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
How bout it OP. You claim you only have "1" design.
So how hard did you actually work on this design?

Are you this guy or not?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JEEP-MALL-RA...xp=mtr&afsrc=1
Old 06-08-2013, 02:23 PM   #25
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How bout it OP. You claim you only have "1" design.
So how hard did you actually work on this design?

Are you this guy or not?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JEEP-MALL-RA...xp=mtr&afsrc=1
Its a heep ,,,The op has a taco on it...Move on
Old 06-08-2013, 02:25 PM   #26

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
How observant of you. Were talking about the design minus the "Heep".
Old 06-08-2013, 02:27 PM   #27
Deathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Deathproofduck's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Old 06-08-2013, 02:29 PM   #28
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How observant of you. Were talking about the design minus the "Heep".
I was'ent I was talking about the taco... Please try to keep you ...THIS IS A TACOMA SITE, Move on !!
Old 06-08-2013, 02:31 PM   #29

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I was'ent I was talking about the taco... Please try to keep you ...THIS IS A TACOMA SITE, Move on !!

lol
Old 06-08-2013, 04:30 PM   #30
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: C
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBoy808 View Post
I've been working on the Tacoma for the last 3 days trying to get it perfect....I REALLY hope you guys like it!
Matic - I have 1 design as in I'm not here to make bed decals like the other guys.

as I had posted in the 1st post. I worked on the tacoma for several days. Keep in mind, I have never done this before and I wanted it to be good looking so I hand traced it from a photo and realized i had traced too much detail. so i then spend the next 2 days wasting vinyl trying to get something that would still cut and look like a tacoma.

I am in Hawaii and am not the seller on ebay.

I have attached a small pic of some of the stages i went thru, and what I originally had come up with, so you can see the amount of work that went into it.

I hope this answers your questions.

Aloha,
Conor
Attached Thumbnails
Custom Made Vinyl Stickers-taco_zpsfedced7d.jpg   Custom Made Vinyl Stickers-tacom2.jpg  
Old 06-08-2013, 07:50 PM   #31
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPain View Post
I'd buy an extended cab one.
oops. I saw this but didn't realize you wanted an extended cab of the 1st gen! I made an access cab version of the 2nd gen.

I'm still tracing a 1st gen version. Hopefully it will be quicker now that I sort of know what I'm doing.
Old 06-08-2013, 07:56 PM   #32
Boss
TPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tanner
TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oops. I saw this but didn't realize you wanted an extended cab of the 1st gen! I made an access cab version of the 2nd gen.

I'm still tracing a 1st gen version. Hopefully it will be quicker now that I sort of know what I'm doing.
sweet! I'll make sure I stay updated
Old 06-08-2013, 08:08 PM   #33
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Let's see this AC 2nd gen sticker. Also as asked before, do you got a pic of one on a truck? And do you have the colors to show what they actually look like? I would want a green one depending on what the green color actually looks like
Old 06-08-2013, 09:46 PM   #35
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
Let's see this AC 2nd gen sticker. Also as asked before, do you got a pic of one on a truck? And do you have the colors to show what they actually look like? I would want a green one depending on what the green color actually looks like
Here is the pic of the AC 2nd gen (note the cutlines are smooth, the jagged edges u see is compression)

a pic of the DC on my truck, so u can get an idea of the scale.

and a link to the actual color chart from oracal. (colors are aprox based on everyones monitor settings) If you see a color thats not listed i might be able to get it from my distributor but it will take a few days at least.
http://www.nodivision.com/docs/vinylcolors.pdf

I hope this helps
Attached Thumbnails
Custom Made Vinyl Stickers-taco-accesscab.png   Custom Made Vinyl Stickers-truck.jpg  
Old 06-10-2013, 11:54 AM   #36
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
All PM's have been replied to. Paid orders have been shipped! Thank you again.

1st gen version(s) Extended/Double Cab should be done shortly.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:26 PM   #37
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice

It should say TRD "Total Road Domination"
Old 06-10-2013, 03:28 PM   #38
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
Nice

It should say TRD "Total Road Domination"
That sound awesome
Old 06-11-2013, 09:37 AM   #39
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
PMed!
Old 06-11-2013, 10:45 AM   #40
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
payment sent