Notices

Custom Made Vinyl Stickers

Old 02-05-2014, 11:41 AM   #522
Ulysiss has a spectacular aura aboutUlysiss has a spectacular aura about

Name: Ulysiss
Ulysiss's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBoy808 View Post
we both live in Hawaii and I've done some bedsides for senojeelnodnarb before, but my guess is hes a great guy trying to help out....I'll def hook him up with something if this goes thru.
Yeah hells yeah i love what he did with the design i showed you
i will be ordering some as soon as they are completed
Old 02-05-2014, 01:29 PM   #524

Ulysiss's Tacoma Gallery
Thats perfect dont get my hopes up then shatter my dream is this cant be made

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojeelnodnarb View Post

Yeah no real relation between me and OP. I'm just playing around.
Old 02-05-2014, 01:41 PM   #526
senojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aircraft Metals Technician (Machinist/Welder) 15th MXS Hickam AFB, HI
Name: Brandon
senojeelnodnarb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysiss View Post
Thats perfect dont get my hopes up then shatter my dream is this cant be made
im by any means no sticker maker. but im guessing it depends on how large you want it. theres alot of detail. im thinking about making one out of metal now
Old 02-05-2014, 03:20 PM   #527

Ulysiss's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
Yeah that's pretty tight
Really tight

Quote:
im by any means no sticker maker. but im guessing it depends on how large you want it. theres alot of detail. im thinking about making one out of metal now
You the man Brandon I would love one made out of metal myself if you ever get around to it, throw some pics up love to see how it turns out.

OP im ready to make my order if this sticker is possible
Old 02-05-2014, 03:21 PM   #528
crumf20 has a spectacular aura aboutcrumf20 has a spectacular aura aboutcrumf20 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Wesley
crumf20's Tacoma Gallery
Red Bull stickers maybe? Maybe without it actually saying "redbull" on it?
Old 02-06-2014, 06:38 AM   #529
VAYoder4167 is on a distinguished road

Name: Frank
VAYoder4167's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Frank I'll PM you shortly....

I now have a new vinyl type in stock, Its called Oil Slick.

I also have some silver etched glass vinyl on order should be here next week. Get the etched glass look on your windows/headlights/tail lights

Might want order some of that new oil slick bt gotta come you with a decal. I'll let you know.
Old 02-11-2014, 01:44 PM   #530
StickerHI.Com Dude
CBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conor
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
^ Let me know

PMs have been replied to. Paid Orders shipped. Still working on a few more but if anyone has any needs hit me up!
Old 02-11-2014, 02:18 PM   #531

Ulysiss's Tacoma Gallery
You still working on my Trail Team Tacoma but some one said something about a redbull sticker with out it saying red bull I like idea you got anything like that?

Quote:
^ Let me know

PMs have been replied to. Paid Orders shipped. Still working on a few more but if anyone has any needs hit me up!
Edit: crumf20 is who posted it
Old 02-11-2014, 03:33 PM   #532
StickerHI.Com Dude
CBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
i have the redbull logo vectored out if you want it.

the trail team tacoma is almost too detailed. I'm trying to reduce the detail without having it turn into a blob
Old 02-11-2014, 03:40 PM   #533
senojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aircraft Metals Technician (Machinist/Welder) 15th MXS Hickam AFB, HI
Name: Brandon
senojeelnodnarb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

the trail team tacoma is almost too detailed. I'm trying to reduce the detail without having it turn into a blob
I live by go big or go home lol
Old 02-11-2014, 03:41 PM   #534

Ulysiss's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

How much for the redbull brother and how much for the trail team
Old 02-11-2014, 03:49 PM   #535

Ulysiss's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

GO HARD OR GO HOME
Old 02-11-2014, 04:21 PM   #536
StickerHI.Com Dude

CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
good motto bro! haha.

is there a way to turn off the little hash marks/lines that the waterjet/cnc travels on between letters too? in all the lines? those are taking me forever to clean up.
Old 02-17-2014, 10:14 AM   #538
StickerHI.Com Dude

CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Been so busy recently, but slowly getting thru stuff. PMs replied!
Old 02-17-2014, 01:58 PM   #540
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Frank I'll PM you shortly....

I now have a new vinyl type in stock, Its called Oil Slick.

I also have some silver etched glass vinyl on order should be here next week. Get the etched glass look on your windows/headlights/tail lights

Those are nice!!