Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Custom Made Vinyl Stickers

Old 06-11-2013, 03:37 PM   #41
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine in. Looks great! Now just waiting on the 1st gen ext cab version. Any updates on them?

Old 06-11-2013, 04:41 PM   #42
Deathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Deathproofduck's Tacoma Gallery
Mine showed up today in the mail. Looks great and thank you for the fast shipping. I will get some pics when my buddy is asleep and i can tag his truck!
Old 06-11-2013, 06:54 PM   #43
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: C
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Glad they got out there ok!

Southern01Taco - I'll send you a msg about the extended cab later tonight or tomorrow morning. I think its almost ready to cut. :-D

Deathproofduck - Looking forward to install pics!
Old 06-11-2013, 07:00 PM   #44
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Hopefully that means I'll get mine tomorrow. I leave for 9 days on Thursday...
Old 06-12-2013, 01:36 PM   #45
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Can't wait for mine. After I put it on i'm heading straight to the mall and gonna find some sweet curbs. I heard with this decal I can get up any curb the mall has to offer.

Come on mailman....swim buddy swim
Old 06-12-2013, 01:40 PM   #46
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
I heard shopping carts turn and run in fear..
Old 06-12-2013, 01:46 PM   #47
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
Can't wait for mine. After I put it on i'm heading straight to the mall and gonna find some sweet curbs. I heard with this decal I can get up any curb the mall has to offer.

Come on mailman....swim buddy swim
Reminds me of dory in that Nemo Movie...just keep swimming.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
Man if only they had a shopping cart repellent that worked like that!

LOL, you guys are cracking me up.

I have updated the 1st post to show that 1st gen tacomas are now available. I hope people like them.

1st Gen Extended and Double Cab

Those of you who orderd previously, you can ignore the Paypal shipping notice emails from today. I just realized that I had forgotten to mark them as shipped. I did ship them on the day I told u I would. Some of you have already gotten the stickers and will be getting the shipped email notice today haha
Old 06-12-2013, 02:04 PM   #48
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
Hellyeah!!!!
Old 06-12-2013, 02:05 PM   #49
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBoy808 View Post
Reminds me of dory in that Nemo Movie...just keep swimming.....

Man if only they had a shopping cart repellent that worked like that!

LOL, you guys are cracking me up.

I have updated the 1st post to show that 1st gen tacomas are now available. I hope people like them.

1st Gen Extended and Double Cab

Those look amazing too. Nice work. 2nd gen still better of course
Old 06-12-2013, 03:30 PM   #50
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Those look amazing too. Nice work. 2nd gen still better of course
1st gen ext cab = awesome
Old 06-12-2013, 03:33 PM   #52
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
Man that extra cab is sweeeet!
Ikr
Old 06-12-2013, 03:37 PM   #53
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4x4 View Post
Ikr
Man i need to buy a six inch lift for that sticker
Old 06-12-2013, 04:10 PM   #54
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
Man i need to buy a six inch lift for that sticker
LOL
Old 06-12-2013, 06:58 PM   #55
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine today, will be installing it soon!
Old 06-12-2013, 07:35 PM   #56
ttran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant future

Name: Tim
ttran's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'ed
Old 06-12-2013, 11:08 PM   #57
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Replied to the PM.

All Paid orders have been shipped.

Thanks!
Old 06-13-2013, 09:24 AM   #58
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathproofduck View Post
Paid for 2...will post some pics when i tag my buddies truck.
How long did it take to get to you? 3, 4 days?

I need mine. I have to hit the mall soon and I need to be legit. It's like our dune sticker we need for the dunes.

And how long did install take and how many HP does it add.

Can't wait for mine.
Old 06-13-2013, 09:34 AM   #59
Deathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Deathproofduck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How long did it take to get to you? 3, 4 days?

I need mine. I have to hit the mall soon and I need to be legit. It's like our dune sticker we need for the dunes.

And how long did install take and how many HP does it add.

Can't wait for mine.
2 or 3 days. It was quick. It's a sticker so the install is quick lol ... I still have mine sitting here on my desk. I need to get it on my buddy's topper right before he takes off on a road trip. I was going to do it last night, but after a few beers i talked myself out of it. I did place one on the dash while i drove to the mall to get a gift for Fathers Day. I didnt want to get a ticket, so it was proudly displayed like a Handicap tag. I could be wrong, but i swear i got better millage.