Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Custom Made Vinyl Stickers

Old 06-10-2014, 06:11 PM   #921
just dig it
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
I like the break inspector

edit: Make it fresh as F8ck
Old 06-10-2014, 06:11 PM   #922
StickerHI.Com Dude
CBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conor
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to have to cut off orders in the next few (3-4) hours from this post. I want to be able to pack and ship anything paid tonight by tomorrow am. I will then be leaving on vacation till the 23rd.

So if you want something soon, hit me up now lol
Old 06-10-2014, 06:34 PM   #924
StickerHI.Com Dude
CBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
^ what u talking about?
Old 06-10-2014, 06:37 PM   #925
Quadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant future

Air Force: Surveillance
Name: Don
Quadsix's Tacoma Gallery
CBoy - that last mock up looked sick. I can't wait till it gets made and delivered. I am pretty excited to be getting rid of the stock decals.
Old 06-10-2014, 08:35 PM   #926
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBoy808 View Post
Rich, whats the imperial circle characters around it mean / called? if i can get a clean image of it without the TRD wording across it i can recreate this for you.
No clue what it says, that's just one idea that I have.

I do have a larger raw PNG file that should be large enough to use straight up.

I'll play around with a few ideas and hook up with you when you get back from vacation.

Right now, I'm thinking about black TRD lettering in the standard font, and "Stormtrooper edition" in red, to allow the Imperial logo to be done in the proper black.
The font that I used for that is the old TrueType "Terminator" font.. it wasn't included with Windows 8 and I had to download it.
Old 06-10-2014, 11:40 PM   #927
StickerHI.Com Dude

CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
No clue what it says, that's just one idea that I have.

I do have a larger raw PNG file that should be large enough to use straight up.

I'll play around with a few ideas and hook up with you when you get back from vacation.

Right now, I'm thinking about black TRD lettering in the standard font, and "Stormtrooper edition" in red, to allow the Imperial logo to be done in the proper black.
The font that I used for that is the old TrueType "Terminator" font.. it wasn't included with Windows 8 and I had to download it.
Sounds good man, I can def do it when I get back Looking forward to working with you!
Old 06-11-2014, 09:47 AM   #928
Z E R 0 is a glorious beacon of lightZ E R 0 is a glorious beacon of lightZ E R 0 is a glorious beacon of lightZ E R 0 is a glorious beacon of lightZ E R 0 is a glorious beacon of light
Z E R 0's Tacoma Gallery
CBoy808 do you have any kind of "HULK" decal? I want just the letters with some kind of frame, or the character.. Also do you sell the TRD all terrain side bed decals? Thx in advance!!
Old 06-11-2014, 11:53 AM   #929
StickerHI.Com Dude

CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z E R 0 View Post
CBoy808 do you have any kind of "HULK" decal? I want just the letters with some kind of frame, or the character.. Also do you sell the TRD all terrain side bed decals? Thx in advance!!

I can make almost anything you want. Send me a photo via pm and we can work together on it. I'm leaving for vacation today in a few hours tho. so I won't be able to cut it till i get back on the 23rd
Old 06-11-2014, 12:26 PM   #930
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z E R 0 View Post
Like this?

Old 06-11-2014, 01:08 PM   #931
StickerHI.Com Dude

CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
Like this?

Nice!
Old 06-11-2014, 01:43 PM   #932
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Cboy... zero was pming me about hulk stuff. You can take it...
Old 06-11-2014, 02:00 PM   #933
Z E R 0 is a glorious beacon of lightZ E R 0 is a glorious beacon of lightZ E R 0 is a glorious beacon of lightZ E R 0 is a glorious beacon of lightZ E R 0 is a glorious beacon of light
Z E R 0's Tacoma Gallery
That's nice!!

Rugged, I was getting with both because I knew this wasn't a common decal (here at TW) , so I wanted to know who can make it. But thx ruggedt
Old 06-11-2014, 02:03 PM   #934
Z E R 0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Like this?

Yes something like that,
Or just like that it's good.
Cboy do I have to give you the dimensions, or what dimensions do you carry...
Thx in advance
Old 06-11-2014, 02:03 PM   #935
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
We both can do the same stuff, and have identical pricing
Old 06-11-2014, 02:58 PM   #936
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
HULKSMASH EDITION........LOL

Old 06-11-2014, 11:45 PM   #937
Z E R 0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

NICE! will it look nice with hulk and trd on a single sticker? lol
Old 06-12-2014, 07:53 AM   #938
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

The kids will love it!
Old 06-12-2014, 12:33 PM   #939
PhD, DVM, MPH, MS, MMA, Esq, XYZ, 123, blahblah
DrFunker has a spectacular aura aboutDrFunker has a spectacular aura aboutDrFunker has a spectacular aura about

Name: Dr
DrFunker's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Conor

My decals just came in. Can't wait to get them on.
Waiting for warmer temps.

Love the throw in - went on my laptop!
Old 06-12-2014, 01:36 PM   #940
just dig it
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFunker View Post
My decals just came in. Can't wait to get them on.
Waiting for warmer temps.

Love the throw in - went on my laptop!
Warmer temps. It was 103 today heat index