Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Custom Made Vinyl Stickers

Old 08-18-2014, 12:39 PM   #1041
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: C
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
^ looks good you guys. thanks for the pics!

all PMs replied to. Paid orders went out this am...

QUESTION for you all...would people be interested in wall decals? Toyota decals for you garage/man cave? Names for your kids rooms? Quotes for your wives/girlfriends?

these are a matte finish so they sort of look like they are painted on to the wall.

let me know, I just got a larger cutter and can offer these services.

(not my work but examples of what can be done)

Old 08-19-2014, 01:14 PM   #1042
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
all paid orders went out this AM.

PMs have all been replied to. If i missed you I'm sorry, please send me another...

Paid orders from today should be going out tomorrow AM.

Mahalo all
Old 08-19-2014, 07:12 PM   #1043
Farts are the screams of trapped poop...
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBoy808 View Post
^ looks good you guys. thanks for the pics!

all PMs replied to. Paid orders went out this am...

QUESTION for you all...would people be interested in wall decals? Toyota decals for you garage/man cave? Names for your kids rooms? Quotes for your wives/girlfriends?

these are a matte finish so they sort of look like they are painted on to the wall.

let me know, I just got a larger cutter and can offer these services.

(not my work but examples of what can be done)

That's some neat stuff right there.

Got the Fox ones... Will post pics once they are on.
Excellent work as usual Conor.
Old 08-20-2014, 04:57 AM   #1045
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sup all, Still in vegas losing my ass off.

I did end up buying a new vinyl cutter this week at a tradeshow here.

http://www.graphtecamerica.com/graph...al-performance

i can do BIG decals now.

I'll be home on saturday, hopefully my house doesn't blow away tomorrow before i get there in the hurricanes that are on the way. =/
Cool. Big win for both you and TW!
Old 08-20-2014, 06:17 PM   #1046
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks all!

Paid orders went out this AM.

I can also do one off T-SHIRTs starting at $20.00 shipped in the US. I have XL black, L,XL white, i THINK XL Blue in stock. almost any decal can be made into a shirt.

Color wise I have black and white material for putting the design on the shirt right now.

let me know!
Old 08-20-2014, 06:19 PM   #1047
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
SOS on the front and mall rated big on the back :thumpsup:
Old 08-20-2014, 06:31 PM   #1048
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
SOS on the front and mall rated big on the back :thumpsup:
can be done. PM Me
Old 08-22-2014, 02:33 PM   #1049
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
any motocross / dirt bike / dual sport people here?

Old 08-22-2014, 05:49 PM   #1050
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
From design above to hot off the press and ready to ship in the AM!

Old 08-25-2014, 09:32 AM   #1051
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks all!

Paid orders went out this AM.

I can also do one off T-SHIRTs starting at $20.00 shipped in the US. I have XL black, L,XL white, i THINK XL Blue in stock. almost any decal can be made into a shirt.

Color wise I have black and white material for putting the design on the shirt right now.

let me know!

Jesus H!!! You got my mind going on neat shit now!!! Between shirts and BIGASS decals...sky's the limit.
Old 08-25-2014, 02:37 PM   #1052
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
Jesus H!!! You got my mind going on neat shit now!!! Between shirts and BIGASS decals...sky's the limit.
Ross let me know man! T-Shirts or whatever you need

I just ordered some Black, Green and Blue wall vinyl last night. I'll add more colors once I make some sales (shipping cost me $101.00 on the vinyl ) but I can do kids rooms decals, garage decals, living room quote decals for your wives/girlfriends
Old 08-25-2014, 02:45 PM   #1053
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-26-2014, 08:31 PM   #1054
Trucks name is BillyGoat
Kaitukoff656 is a splendid one to beholdKaitukoff656 is a splendid one to beholdKaitukoff656 is a splendid one to beholdKaitukoff656 is a splendid one to beholdKaitukoff656 is a splendid one to beholdKaitukoff656 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
Kaitukoff656's Tacoma Gallery
This guy is awesome shipped the next day and the stickers are really easy to install and dont bubble easy!
Old 08-27-2014, 05:32 AM   #1055
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
love it
Quote:
From design above to hot off the press and ready to ship in the AM!

Old 08-27-2014, 02:31 PM   #1056
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitukoff656 View Post
This guy is awesome shipped the next day and the stickers are really easy to install and dont bubble easy!

Looks great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Taco View Post
love it

Thanks!
Old 08-27-2014, 02:32 PM   #1057
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-28-2014, 08:07 AM   #1058
BobReck is a name known to allBobReck is a name known to allBobReck is a name known to allBobReck is a name known to allBobReck is a name known to allBobReck is a name known to all

Name: Bob
BobReck's Tacoma Gallery
I'd love to know if you can do something incorporating the Gadsden Flag into a TRD Sport sticker for the side of the bed?

Unfortunately, I'm not artistic at all, but I'm wondering if you have any ideas of if anyone on here who is artistic could come up with something.

Thanks!
Bob

Old 08-28-2014, 09:33 AM   #1059
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine yesterday! I will put em on soon!
Old 08-28-2014, 12:06 PM   #1060
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobReck View Post
I'd love to know if you can do something incorporating the Gadsden Flag into a TRD Sport sticker for the side of the bed?

Unfortunately, I'm not artistic at all, but I'm wondering if you have any ideas of if anyone on here who is artistic could come up with something.

Thanks!
Bob

BOB pm incoming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
Got mine yesterday! I will put em on soon!

Waiting to see pics bud!

all other Pms replied. paid orders went out this AM!