Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Black hood trade

Old 06-08-2013, 02:15 PM   #1
A1Sauce is on a distinguished road
A1Sauce's Tacoma Gallery
Black hood trade

I just bought a 2013 black Taco with the off road package. It comes without the hood scoop and I happen to like the look of it, so I'm looking to trade my black 2013 hood without the scoop for a hood with the scoop. I'm not 100% certain if the 2012 hood will fit the 2013 body style, so if anyone knows please let me know. I'm in Phoenix and not looking to make a road trip out of this trade, locals only, please.
Old 06-08-2013, 02:24 PM   #2
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. And good luck. Post in the az classifieds. Might have better luck.
Old 06-08-2013, 02:28 PM   #3
A1Sauce is on a distinguished road
A1Sauce's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks. I tried CL too. I figured this would be the best place.
Old 06-08-2013, 03:37 PM   #4
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah it is. Someone might be willing. But might have to drive. But you never know. We get lots of new members out here in az. But welcome to tw.