Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

661 & ONE INDUSTRIES MTN BIKE HELMETS

Old 06-08-2013, 06:33 PM   #1
SEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SEAN B.
SEAN B's Tacoma Gallery
661 & ONE INDUSTRIES MTN BIKE HELMETS

661 EVO INSPIRAL HELMETS

Brand new helmets never worn. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I have one small available.
Asking $100 FREE SHIPPING!
Old 06-09-2013, 07:21 AM   #2
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
I love Ticonderoga pencils. GLWS
Old 07-29-2013, 10:39 AM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I'm surprised the ONE helmet isnt DOT or Snell approved? GLWS!
Old 07-29-2013, 10:50 AM   #5
SEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shedSEAN B is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SEAN B's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeKay21 View Post
I'm surprised the ONE helmet isnt DOT or Snell approved? GLWS!
It was meant for rider testing and sampling.
Old 07-29-2013, 10:52 AM   #6
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAN B View Post
It was meant for rider testing and sampling.
Ohh okay got yah.
Old 07-29-2013, 10:58 AM   #7

SEAN B's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ohh okay got yah.
Yup, the only reason I'm selling it as a MTB helmet is because it doesn't have the DOT sticker.
Old 07-29-2013, 11:59 AM   #8
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAN B View Post
Yup, the only reason I'm selling it as a MTB helmet is because it doesn't have the DOT sticker.
Yeah that makes sense. I wouldnt wear it riding my MX bike.
Old 07-29-2013, 02:42 PM   #9

SEAN B's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah that makes sense. I wouldnt wear it riding my MX bike.
Eh, I wear one. If Mike Sleeter puts his trust in it than I'm ok wearing it too.