Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FEELER: Old game consoles

Old 06-10-2013, 02:30 PM   #1
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
FEELER: Old game consoles

FEELER
Is it worth my time to try to sell old game systems, or would I be better of donating them? Nothing sought after or fancy: XBOX with about ten games (Halo, racing games, etc.) Nintendo NES with at least twenty games ( Skate or Die, Simon's Quest, Ghosts and Goblins and some other good ones) Nintendo 64 with five or six games and Sega Genesis with less than ten games. I might think about selling my Atari 2600 with about fifty games also.
What say TW?
Old 06-10-2013, 05:12 PM   #2
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
The older game systems, if they are working, go for a decent amount on eBay, especially the Atari...
Old 06-10-2013, 05:57 PM   #3
Tacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant future

Name: Sarah
Tacomagirl64's Tacoma Gallery
My brother is really interested in the older game systems. What sort of prices are you looking for? Thanks
Old 06-11-2013, 10:05 AM   #4
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Going to try to get some pictures and idea on prices shortly. I've been dealing with a death in the family and don't have alot of extra time right now. The only answer I do have is Donkey Kong for the 64 is a no go.
Old 06-13-2013, 03:12 PM   #5
itzdaREV is on a distinguished road

itzdaREV's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to itzdaREV
what games do the NES and the N64 come with?