Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

GRAB HANDLES / FOR TUBING / CLAMP ON / IDENTICAL TO THE SLIDER STEPS

Old 06-11-2013, 12:07 PM   #1
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
GRAB HANDLES / FOR TUBING / CLAMP ON / IDENTICAL TO THE SLIDER STEPS

These are identical to the clamp on steps for rock sliders, (PIC #2) just smaller in length. Provide measurements of an area you're working with and I should be able to make it fit.

I know you can buy grab handles for tubing, but normally they're made from fabric that will eventually dry out and break from the sun's UV's, or pricey milled aluminum ones for your $100,000 dune buggy. These are about $50ea.
Attached Thumbnails
GRAB HANDLES / FOR TUBING / CLAMP ON / IDENTICAL TO THE SLIDER STEPS-handles-grab.jpg   GRAB HANDLES / FOR TUBING / CLAMP ON / IDENTICAL TO THE SLIDER STEPS-sco-ex.jpg