Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: Glock 22 slide, holsters, mag pouches

Old 06-17-2013, 08:09 AM   #1
DevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement: Police officer in MD and Marine in B Co 4th LAR Bn
DevilDogTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Glock 22 slide, holsters, mag pouches

EDIT: PRICE DROP ALL ITEMS 10/28/14

I've got the following items for sale. I WILL SHIP any of the items. Shipping is included in the listed price. I can accept Paypal payments only.

- Glock 22 Gen4 factory slide modified by ATEi: $325 shipped
- Factory Glock 22 Gen4 slide with barrel and recoil spring
- Top Cocking Serrations milled on the slide by ATEi
- Slide refinished in Glock Nitride Black by ATEi
- Trijicon green dot night sights installed and zeroed by ATEi
- Only a few rounds through the barrel when ATEi zeroed the sights

- Off-the-Grid Concepts Nocturnal Sidewinder Holster for Glock 17/22:SOLD
- Used by previous owner, in excellent condition.
- Gun will only seat in the holster if a SureFire X300 is attached.

- (4) Sig Sauer P229 factory 12 round mags: $20 each or $70 for all 4
- Used condition. Carried in my active shooter rig as spare mags and carried on my duty belt before that.
- Will ONLY ship to states where a 12 round capacity is legal.

- Comp-Tac CTAC IWB holster for Sig Sauer P229. Carried a handful of times off duty and twice for plainclothes assignments. Almost perfect condition: $45 shipped OBO

- Blackhawk SERPA holster for Sig Sauer P229. Has a few dings on it, but still in good shape: $30 shipped

- JayPee leather pancake holster for Glock 26/27. WILL fit other Glock Sub Compact handguns: $20 shipped

- Comp-Tac Inside-the-Waistband (IWB) Minotaur Magazine Concealment Pouch. Barely used. Fits any double-stack handgun mags. Shown with a Glock 22 mag in it: SOLD

- (2) Blackhawk STRIKE Double Mag Pouches in Desert Tan/Flat Dark Earth. BRAND NEW, never used: $20 each

- Magpul iPhone 4/4S Field Case in OD Green. Used to carry my iPhone 4S for the past year. Good condition: $10 shipped

- Koflach Degre Mountaineering Boots. Bought used, worn by me on 3 climbs on Mt Baker, Mt Shuksan, and Mt Rainier. Size 12.5: $225 shipped
Attached Thumbnails
FS:  Glock 22 slide, holsters, mag pouches-photo_1.jpg   FS:  Glock 22 slide, holsters, mag pouches-photo_2.jpg   FS:  Glock 22 slide, holsters, mag pouches-photo_3.jpg   FS:  Glock 22 slide, holsters, mag pouches-photo_4.jpg   FS:  Glock 22 slide, holsters, mag pouches-photo_5.jpg  

FS:  Glock 22 slide, holsters, mag pouches-photo-1.jpg   FS:  Glock 22 slide, holsters, mag pouches-photo-2.jpg   FS:  Glock 22 slide, holsters, mag pouches-photo-3.jpg   FS:  Glock 22 slide, holsters, mag pouches-photo-4.jpg   FS:  Glock 22 slide, holsters, mag pouches-photo_6.jpg  

FS:  Glock 22 slide, holsters, mag pouches-photo_7.jpg   FS:  Glock 22 slide, holsters, mag pouches-mags.jpg  
Old 09-05-2013, 11:27 AM   #10
4RUNNER WITH A V8 is on a distinguished road
4RUNNER WITH A V8's Tacoma Gallery
Any holster for glock 19
Old 09-08-2013, 01:36 PM   #11
DevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4RUNNER WITH A V8 View Post
Any holster for glock 19
Nope. But I have several mag pouches that will fit Glock 19 mags
Old 11-23-2013, 09:28 AM   #15
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
do you have a holster that'll work with a p229 + tac light? (TLR-4)
Old 11-24-2013, 09:19 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
do you have a holster that'll work with a p229 + tac light? (TLR-4)
No I don't. But I have an Off the Grid Concepts holster for a Glock 22/17 with SureFire X300, if you can use that at all.
Old 12-03-2013, 06:33 AM   #18
TacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoDaTugBoat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilDogTacoma View Post
- JayPee leather paddle holster for Glock 26/27. SHOULD fit other Glock Sub-Compact handguns, but not 100% sure: $25 OBO
Interesting in this, do you still have it? Can you include the specific pic of it in your reply. I got a little lost in the pics posted. I may be picking up a G27 soon!
Old 12-03-2013, 11:12 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDaTugBoat View Post
Interesting in this, do you still have it? Can you include the specific pic of it in your reply. I got a little lost in the pics posted. I may be picking up a G27 soon!
Yep it's still available. I attached the photos to this reply. I think I forgot to attach photos of this to my original post.
Attached Thumbnails
FS:  Glock 22 slide, holsters, mag pouches-photo_1.jpg   FS:  Glock 22 slide, holsters, mag pouches-photo_2.jpg  
Old 12-03-2013, 03:00 PM   #20
TacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoDaTugBoat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilDogTacoma View Post
Yep it's still available. I attached the photos to this reply. I think I forgot to attach photos of this to my original post.
So not really a paddle holster, but a regular OWB belt holster. I'll have to get back to you when I have a better idea of what I'm going to be doing.