Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Eotech For Sale

Old 07-07-2013, 11:20 PM   #21
magnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MACS2
Name: Matt
magnetic11's Tacoma Gallery
My thoughts exactly. But I can't find any new ones for that price, funny.

I bought it on 10/14/2011 with my first Rock River that I bought. I can't believe these would only have a 2 year warranty.
Old 07-08-2013, 02:31 PM   #22
Master Navigator/Zipper Operator
Germ is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetic11 View Post
My thoughts exactly. But I can't find any new ones for that price, funny.

I bought it on 10/14/2011 with my first Rock River that I bought. I can't believe these would only have a 2 year warranty.
Price: http://www.opticsplanet.com/eotech-t...ible-xps2.html Free shipping from optics planet as well.

Warranty info: http://www.eotech-inc.com/warranty-information

Not trying to be a dick to you or anything just offering a little insight as to why it might be sitting. glws.
Old 07-08-2013, 06:52 PM   #23
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Germ View Post
Price: http://www.opticsplanet.com/eotech-t...ible-xps2.html Free shipping from optics planet as well.

Warranty info: http://www.eotech-inc.com/warranty-information

Not trying to be a dick to you or anything just offering a little insight as to why it might be sitting. glws.
You're not trying to not be one either, you're just shitting in a man's for sale thread.
Old 07-08-2013, 10:29 PM   #24
magnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Every place I've found them is a wait of six weeks or more. But if you can, buy a new one then.
Old 07-08-2013, 10:33 PM   #25

Both optics planet and la police gear are famous for waiting until you check out before they tell you that the item is back ordered. But like I said, it can sit in the safe for all I care.
Old 07-08-2013, 10:43 PM   #26
Mid Traveling
12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
Name: Roberto
12TRDTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I LOVE EOtech's! If I was able to pick this puppy up I would mount it on my Remington 870 which I've Tac'd the hell out of.
Old 07-11-2013, 08:15 PM   #27

Ttt
Old 07-13-2013, 01:34 AM   #28
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
This would look good on my ak but I'm broke. Bump for a good price.
Old 07-13-2013, 08:05 AM   #29
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

Name: cameron
cameronlane's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a great price. BTW the link Germ posted shows its $529 not $499... gotta look at the right model there germ. SO CORRECTION - its $130 less than optics planet.
Old 07-14-2013, 11:25 AM   #30

Thanks.
Old 07-14-2013, 11:29 AM   #31
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Good price. I was looking to get this version over my longer version with the AA's. I love my EoTech. Bad ass sight for sure!
Old 07-20-2013, 07:20 PM   #32

Bump