Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: Oakley Gas Can Polarized + Case

Old 06-24-2013, 07:01 PM   #1
gthupman is on a distinguished road
Name: Tripp
gthupman's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Oakley Gas Can Polarized + Case

SOLD!!!!!I have a pair of Custom Oakley Gas Cans that have been worn less than five times. The lens are polarized and it comes with the original box and an Oakley protective hard case. Paid 200+ for it and looking for 85+ shipping
thanks
Old 06-24-2013, 09:41 PM   #3
no not at all, they are literally brand new
Old 06-25-2013, 11:55 AM   #4
bump
Old 06-26-2013, 09:14 AM   #5
Banned
liloscar is on a distinguished road
liloscar's Tacoma Gallery
How much shipped to 33166
Old 06-26-2013, 09:16 AM   #6
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a pair of black gas cans and they're awesome. BUMP
Old 06-26-2013, 10:18 AM   #7
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by liloscar View Post
How much shipped to 33166
warning OP, this tard joined today and is just swarming the for sale section offering to buy everything. possible scammer
Old 06-26-2013, 10:21 AM   #8
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
warning OP, this tard joined today and is just swarming the for sale section offering to buy everything. possible scammer
Banned already
Old 06-26-2013, 10:22 AM   #9
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunktaco View Post
Banned already

yea he did
Old 06-26-2013, 12:44 PM   #10
Banned
erfuelte is on a distinguished road
erfuelte's Tacoma Gallery
Jokes on u Magik! I am not a scammer... Cuz I even pay upfront so how would i scam??
Old 06-26-2013, 12:47 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by erfuelte View Post
Jokes on u Magik! I am not a scammer... Cuz I even pay upfront so how would i scam??
Dude your first location says Miami and this one Naples. Also you jumped in the free stuff thread and tried buying like 8 different things. Also, once banned if you make another account your banned again if I'm not mistaken.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:21 PM   #12
Banned
erfuelte is on a distinguished road
erfuelte's Tacoma Gallery
I have homes in both places smarty! You want the home adresses to prove it?
Old 06-26-2013, 02:25 PM   #13
Quote:
Not really because honestly I don't give a f**k about you. I don't get on here to start shit with people, I'm here for the trucks and all the nice friendly people and the boat loads of information.

OP sorry for the thread jack, GLWS
Old 06-26-2013, 02:25 PM   #14
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That doesn't really prove anything.. want me to give you the addresses to my homes in Malibu, Miami, Hawaii, Aspen, etc
Old 06-26-2013, 03:58 PM   #15
Thanks guys, bump again
Old 06-26-2013, 04:01 PM   #16
Yeah sorry it went to hell BUMP
Old 06-26-2013, 04:10 PM   #17
No worries, it turned out to be a great public service announcement and ton of free bumps
Old 06-27-2013, 01:24 PM   #18
bump
Old 06-27-2013, 04:01 PM   #19
BUMP!
Old 06-28-2013, 01:19 PM   #20
bump