Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

GoPro HD Hero 2

Old 06-27-2013, 04:26 PM   #1
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ramon
xroller's Tacoma Gallery
GoPro HD Hero 2

GoPro HD Hero 2
- Rechargeable battery
- Gopro charging cable/transfer cable
- HD Housing
- Non waterproof backing
- waterproof backing
- new mounting tab
- mounting hardware

$170 shipped!

Old 06-27-2013, 04:29 PM   #2
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
Just a heads up, they are $199.99 new for the outdoor edition GoPro Hero 2 from select dealers and most sports retailers.
Old 06-27-2013, 04:29 PM   #3
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
If you have questions you can ask them here. Offers please send via pm. Thanks!
Old 06-27-2013, 04:34 PM   #4
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco me elmo View Post
Just a heads up, they are $199.99 new for the outdoor edition GoPro Hero 2 from select dealers and most sports retailers.
Thank you sir
Old 06-28-2013, 12:54 AM   #5
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
To the top.
Old 06-28-2013, 10:00 AM   #6
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Offers welcome!
Old 06-28-2013, 10:59 AM   #7
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Sold. Please close thread. Thank you!