Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

For Sale - 1998 Honda Civic LX - Well Maintained

Old 07-03-2013, 04:06 AM   #1
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale - 1998 Honda Civic LX - Well Maintained

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!
Old 07-04-2013, 07:07 AM   #2
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump! Happy 4th!

I'm willing to meet interested buyers up to 100 miles... And the price is negotiable...
Old 07-04-2013, 07:15 AM   #3
Molon Labe
WThomas1250 is a jewel in the roughWThomas1250 is a jewel in the roughWThomas1250 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Will
WThomas1250's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad its not manual... I'd be all over it (headed through Bristol next week anyway)

Good luck!
Old 07-04-2013, 10:03 AM   #4
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Still miss mine.. I had a 97' White LX.

Swear the 130k mile engine ran smoother than the 40k tacoma that replaced it.

Miss the MPG

GLWS

When I sold mine I got like 30 emails the first day... ever since the cash for clunkers thing people were saying there aren't any more cheap cars out there....
Old 07-05-2013, 03:15 PM   #5

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!