Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Crossbreed Supertuck Holster for 1911

Old 07-04-2013, 12:17 PM   #1
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Crossbreed Supertuck Holster for 1911

I no longer have my 1911, So I am selling my practically new Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe holster. I received it in late March, and haven't worn it too much. It does have some wear, as you would expect but still pretty much new. This thing is ridiculously comfortable, and I will be ordering one for my new Glock.

Asking $50 for it...plus shipping.

And I will through in a Uncle Mike's paddle holster in for free...(gun obviously not included)

Old 07-04-2013, 06:40 PM   #2
Save a horse ride a Railroader
Catcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to behold
Air Force: C-17 Loadmaster 2300 hrs
Name: Bryan
Catcrazed's Tacoma Gallery
Any reason it shouldn't fit a 3" 1911? If no for seen problems I'll take it. PM Sent
Old 07-05-2013, 06:52 AM   #3
Save a horse ride a Railroader
Catcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to behold
Air Force: C-17 Loadmaster 2300 hrs
Name: Bryan
Catcrazed's Tacoma Gallery
On second thought ill pass. I don't think I need a holster this big for my emp. Thanks free bump for a badass holster
Old 07-05-2013, 06:56 AM   #4
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
It's not that big, but your choice.
Old 07-06-2013, 09:02 PM   #5
I miss my Taco

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 07-13-2013, 11:47 PM   #6
I miss my Taco

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 07-14-2013, 12:16 AM   #7
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
I had the same Crossbreed holster for my 1911. No doubt about it, that holster is friggin comfortable!! I really like the adjustable belt clips too.

GLWS!