Old 07-08-2013, 12:21 PM   #1
Scott78 is on a distinguished road

Name: Scott
Scott78's Tacoma Gallery
2013 Lifted Silverado LTZ

lock or delete

Old 07-08-2013, 08:47 PM   #2
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
SwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
SwanksTaco's Tacoma Gallery
That's beautiful, GLWS man.

Old 07-08-2013, 08:50 PM   #3
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Wow nice truck and sorry about the jackass thing, it happens to everyone at some point. GLWS

Old 07-09-2013, 03:19 PM   #4

Scott78's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. It is a great truck, just not the right one for me at the time. As usual, I should have kept my taco, and my STI before that, and my taco before that, and.. well, yeah.

Old 07-09-2013, 03:20 PM   #5

Scott78's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks to my impulsiveness, and the current Chevy discounts for new trucks, 46,500 isn't a reasonable offer and I'll now lose my ass on the truck.

The new price is 40,000. Seeing how you can get up to 10k off MSRP for a new truck, so about 37'ish add 8k in parts to make the truck the same as mine, if you install everything yourself you're at 45, new, chances are you'll add some labor and sales tax, so I think 40,000 is a little more reasonable.

Old 07-09-2013, 06:12 PM   #6
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. That's a hell of a loss sorry man

Old 07-09-2013, 06:24 PM   #7
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
How about just donate the truck to me... Sorry you are going to take a beating on this, been there, done that...

Old 07-09-2013, 06:30 PM   #8
tacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud of

tacomalimited's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck! Why are you selling it?

Old 07-10-2013, 09:11 AM   #9
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
man..if that was stock..i'd drive over to take a look.

nice truck!! glws.

Old 07-10-2013, 09:14 AM   #10
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
If it where a diesel I would be drooling

Old 07-10-2013, 09:21 AM   #11
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
You should edit your original post with the updated price. GLWS.

Are you getting another Tacoma?

Old 07-11-2013, 09:27 AM   #12

Scott78's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
man..if that was stock..i'd drive over to take a look.

nice truck!! glws.
If it were stock you'd be paying way to much for it. You can get a new one for about 38,000 stock with all the discounts.

Old 07-11-2013, 09:27 AM   #13

Scott78's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacolover55 View Post
If it where a diesel I would be drooling
Yeah a diesel would be sweet. I couldn't afford that. Sure would be nice though.

Old 07-11-2013, 09:29 AM   #14
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott78 View Post
Yeah a diesel would be sweet. I couldn't afford that. Sure would be nice though.
Its still a cool truck but are you wanting to return to the Tacoma badly

Old 07-11-2013, 09:29 AM   #15

Scott78's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kryten View Post
You should edit your original post with the updated price. GLWS.

Are you getting another Tacoma?
Done. Thanks for the suggestion.

I'm not sure what I'm getting. I've got to take some time to seriously think about what I want. My wife is ready to shoot me. For real. In August I bought a '12 STI, three months later and two pissing matches with the dealership, I returned it and bought a '12 Tacoma. Then in May I traded the Tacoma, after lifting it, in on this Chevy, which I lifted. So, she's ready for me to pull my head out of my ass.

Old 07-11-2013, 10:46 AM   #16
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
Haha. Your wife is an angel for not putting a boot up your ass.

I did the same thing. Bought a brand new mazdaspeed 3. Five months later sold it and got the Tacoma. She still brings it up.

Choose wisely. Next time.

Old 07-11-2013, 10:48 AM   #17

Get a Tacoma and make sure you put Lt on it

Old 07-11-2013, 12:51 PM   #18
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like your bank account has taken an all on urban assault.

Old 07-12-2013, 03:42 PM   #19

Scott78's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
Sounds like your bank account has taken an all on urban assault.
You'd be surprised. The STI I returned. Didn't lose a dime. Rolled all that equity into the Taco, lost a bit when I traded it on this, but not too bad.

Old 07-13-2013, 05:31 PM   #20

Scott78's Tacoma Gallery
ttt

Closed Thread