1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

F/S Gymnastics Rings, $25

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by jshokie13, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Jul 23, 2013 at 9:58 PM
    jshokie13

jshokie13 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Pensacola, FL
    Vehicle:
    01 4x4
    Audio System Alpine CDA-9884 Headunit JL Audio e4300 amp JL Audio TR570-CXi JL Audio C2-650 JL Audio Stealthbox Sub JL Audio Distribution Block JL 400w Monoblock amp Streetwirez 4ga power Streetwirez 16ga speaker wire Monster 404 XLN Interconnect Hush-mat Sound Dampening External Accessories Maval P/S pump W0133-1742079 1.25” Spidertrax Spacers Clear corner lights Tool box Fishing rod holder Extra tie-downs Cornfed 3” lift kit Monroe 71352 Sensa-Trac Front Struts ProComp ES3000 Rear Shocks ProComp AAL Summit Racing 84 D Series Wheels Treadwright 265/75/16 LR(D) Warden Tires (3) 6” KC Apollo 151 off-road lights Defiant Truck Products Short Tube Light Bar EGR Window Trim External audio system in toolbox with waterproof marine speakers
    Gymnastics ring workouts are some of the most effective, challenging, and dynamic forms of exercise available. Whether you’re a CrossFitter, a gymnast, or simply a fitness enthusiast, rings are a great way to bring variety to fitness programming. Unfortunately, quality gymnastics rings are often unreasonably expensive.

Currently, I am a U.S. Marine that possesses a passion for fitness and a strong understanding regarding the need for affordable equipment. For those that cannot justify buying $80+ wooden circles, I am offering my do-it-yourself version at a fraction of the cost. My rings are made out of 1” PVC tubing and are pre-threaded with high-strength climbing rope. The rings can be attached to any sturdy horizontal structure via adjustable straps.

There are no unique features or bizarre claims that make my rings special. They are simply an effective, durable, and affordable alternative to buying the fancy stuff. Please contact me with any questions. See below for ordering instructions.

Finally, these rings are MADE IN THE USA by an authentic American. Good luck on the ring workouts, and God Bless!

Orders:
    Send email to jjs@vt.edu with Gymnastic Rings Order Request in the subject line. Please also provide the following information:

Number of sets (sold in pairs):
    Number of strap sets:
    Full name:
    Address:

Upon receipt of the order request, I will send you an invoice via PayPal. I will ship all orders within 48hrs of payment.

Prices: All prices include shipping in USPS flat-rate boxes to the Continental U.S.
    Rings (set of two): $25
    Rings w/ suspension straps: $35

996856_608723259160575_653431825_n.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top