Notices

F/S Gymnastics Rings, $25

Old 07-23-2013, 09:58 PM   #1
jshokie13 is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Jason
jshokie13's Tacoma Gallery
F/S Gymnastics Rings, $25

Gymnastics ring workouts are some of the most effective, challenging, and dynamic forms of exercise available. Whether you’re a CrossFitter, a gymnast, or simply a fitness enthusiast, rings are a great way to bring variety to fitness programming. Unfortunately, quality gymnastics rings are often unreasonably expensive.

Currently, I am a U.S. Marine that possesses a passion for fitness and a strong understanding regarding the need for affordable equipment. For those that cannot justify buying $80+ wooden circles, I am offering my do-it-yourself version at a fraction of the cost. My rings are made out of 1” PVC tubing and are pre-threaded with high-strength climbing rope. The rings can be attached to any sturdy horizontal structure via adjustable straps.

There are no unique features or bizarre claims that make my rings special. They are simply an effective, durable, and affordable alternative to buying the fancy stuff. Please contact me with any questions. See below for ordering instructions.

Finally, these rings are MADE IN THE USA by an authentic American. Good luck on the ring workouts, and God Bless!

Orders:
Send email to jjs@vt.edu with Gymnastic Rings Order Request in the subject line. Please also provide the following information:

Number of sets (sold in pairs):
Number of strap sets:
Full name:
Address:

Upon receipt of the order request, I will send you an invoice via PayPal. I will ship all orders within 48hrs of payment.

Prices: All prices include shipping in USPS flat-rate boxes to the Continental U.S.
Rings (set of two): $25
Rings w/ suspension straps: $35
Attached Thumbnails
F/S Gymnastics Rings, -996856_608723259160575_653431825_n.jpg