1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Maxpedition Sovereign Duffel Bag

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by Polymerhead, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Jul 27, 2013 at 2:35 PM
    Polymerhead

Polymerhead [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Missouri
    Vehicle:
    '18 TRD Limited Inferno...Tundra!
    I bought this bag to take on a long trip, but I ended up buying something else a little smaller and didn't use it. This bag is light and tough and huge. It's basically designed to be the maximum size for a checked bag without overage charges. I used it on a long weekend in a hotel to see if I liked it, and I loved the design but it's too big for me. It would be GREAT for someone on deployment or someone who needed to take several weeks of clothes (or pack multiple kids into one check bag) with them on a plane. It would also make a killer trunk bag for a sedan, or as a family 36 hour bag for car camping or bugging out. All kinds of compression straps, dual carry handles, shoulder strap, etc.

Maxpedition sells it for $122. They have all kinds of specs and pics on their site.
    http://www.maxpedition.com/store/pc/SOVEREIGN-Load-Out-Duffel-Bag-Large-p1059.htm

I want $75 + $10 shipping. I take paypal. Note the tags are still on this bag. I didn't feel right returning it since I used it for the hotel weekend but it could pass for new. I took this photo 5 minutes ago.

2DAD98FE-BBF9-4380-963E-CB1985D67142-391_fab8155958169093e7c75d04bfe4c551382c7091.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top