1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Ninja ZX1200R 200+mph Bike

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by Ryan Tucker, Aug 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 9, 2013 at 10:23 PM
    Ryan Tucker

Ryan Tucker [OP] Do it Dont talk about it

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Terrell Texas
    Vehicle:
    13 DCLB MGM Tacoma
    TRD Sport Camper Top
    Ya I now own a bike that I have no interest in even riding lol. I did some horse trading on some pretty high end items and ended up with the bike. Its a 2000 model I understand they made them from 2000 to 2005. Its a I owner bike that's been taken great care of, never been down, or even raced at least not at the track. He showed paperwork to prove he has very recently spent over 7k on a bunch of accesorys on the bike.

Custom rims, paint, brake kits, ...... list goes on I know very little about these bikes, its not my crowd. It has a power commander III under the seat and paper work where it was dyno tuned in garland. It makes over 200 hp and runs over 200 mph. The bike has mostly HWY miles on it where the owner drove a 2 hour commute to work every day, and the engine has never been into. Besides injectors and the tuned computer the engine is as it came from the factory. Kawi. put a elect. limit on the bike at 187mph to beat all records at the time. But that limit was removed during tuning, along with 3 custom tunes that you can select with the push of a button under the seat. He says it gets around 38 mpg on avg.

It's like a metallic dark red with faint green scallops or flames in it, Very nice paint job! Im not to deep in it so I'd sale it for 5k and leave some meat on the bones for someone else to make money on it if your interested. He told me it was worth 8-9k to the right person because its the very hard year to find, and rare to find one that's never gone down and in this kind of new condition. Also garage kept of course. I just don't want to set on it forever and find that right person, Id rather sale it for enough to make my deal work and move on. I have the clean title in my truck in the orig. owners name still, as I just got the bike a few days ago.

Thanks. Call me if your interested.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2013
  2. Aug 9, 2013 at 10:27 PM
    TailDrag

TailDrag Well-Known Member

Member:
    Needs pictures.

3. Aug 9, 2013 at 10:30 PM
    acdronin

acdronin Well-Known Member

Member:
    As per site rules, please post a pic of the bike itself or we'll lock the thread.

4. Aug 9, 2013 at 11:18 PM
    Ryan Tucker

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Terrell Texas
    Vehicle:
    13 DCLB MGM Tacoma
    TRD Sport Camper Top
    Oh crap, didn't know or ever heard of that sorry. Im still in the flip phone world lol, but I'll try to get some posted asap. Sorry again guys

Ryan

5. Aug 9, 2013 at 11:38 PM
    acdronin

acdronin Well-Known Member

Member:
    :thumbsup:

6. Aug 10, 2013 at 12:16 AM
    Ryan Tucker

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Terrell Texas
    Vehicle:
    13 DCLB MGM Tacoma
    TRD Sport Camper Top
    Well, my POS phone cant get it done lol. Have to wait tell tomorrow and ask the ol lady to teach me to use hers, ha. But I'll get it done.

Ryan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top