Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: #RARE Backwards compatible PS3 + controllers + games

Old 03-04-2009, 09:47 PM   #1
sliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the rough

sliverworm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sliverworm
Exclamation FS: #RARE Backwards compatible 60GB PS3 + controllers + games

Selling my 60GB PS3 with the hard to find "emotion chip" which allows you to play PS2 games, the new systems no longer have this feature. The console is scuffed on the top but this does not affect game play!

Includes 2 controllers , 1 dual shock the other is not
3 games - Devil may cry 4 , GTA4 , Grand Trismo prologe
also included but not pictured is the power cable and video cables (not HDMI) sold separately.

Price $465 shipped + 3% paypal fees unless locally picked up

PM w/ OBO offers

Old 03-04-2009, 10:43 PM   #3
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
How many gigs? 60?
Old 03-05-2009, 05:57 AM   #4
sliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the rough

Selling to help fund a new computer and because I don't ever play it, its also 60GB , yes.
Old 03-06-2009, 09:15 AM   #5

$450 shipped for yall + 3% if via paypal

$425 picked up
Old 03-06-2009, 09:29 AM   #6
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
YOu may want to lower the price. You can buy a new 80 Gb at best buy for $399.99. I know it won't support backwards comp. however just something to consider:
Old 03-06-2009, 09:37 AM   #7
it's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud of

it's in coma's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^it comes with three games at a price of 50 or something each...i have the same ps3 and still being able to play ps2 games like "Black" is just awesome and way better than having an 80gig. IMHO...
Old 03-06-2009, 09:43 AM   #9
it's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud of

it's in coma's Tacoma Gallery
^^^would you care to elaborate??? it was just a guesstimate.
Old 03-06-2009, 09:55 AM   #10
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTA4 is definatly a $50 game
Devil may cry 4 I can only seem to find for Xbox and brand new it is $29.99
GTP5 sells brand new for $39.99

Not trying to bust anyones balls but I think the price should be a little lower. I think $375-$400 for everything incuded would be a better deal.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:04 AM   #11
tossed salad anyone?
jasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nice

jasonh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
GTA4 is definatly a $50 game
Devil may cry 4 I can only seem to find for Xbox and brand new it is $29.99
GTP5 sells brand new for $39.99

Not trying to bust anyones balls but I think the price should be a little lower. I think $375-$400 for everything incuded would be a better deal.
x2 my boss sells these things on ebay all the time for way cheaper. that much you might as well pay full price and get warrenties
Old 03-06-2009, 10:13 AM   #12

Well, these things is pretty heavy to ship, how about .. $420 shipped including paypal fees.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:21 AM   #13
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't know if you want to quote shipping in there or have it as an added cost. I just checked my system and 50 pounds from me to you UPS ground is around $38 with no insurance added, also this does not include the additional for a residential address.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:34 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
I don't know if you want to quote shipping in there or have it as an added cost. I just checked my system and 50 pounds from me to you UPS ground is around $38 with no insurance added, also this does not include the additional for a residential address.
I was planning on including it in the price.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:37 AM   #16
Newbie here
GT_Taco will become famous soon enough

GT_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to GT_Taco Send a message via Yahoo to GT_Taco
I assume it is the original PS3 60Gig.. in which case it is better than all the other POSs on the market. The hard drive itself is upgradeable.. so go slap a 300+ gig in it when you buy it, but the chip is hardware PS2 emulation and it also has the built in smart card reader and built in wifi. Many of the other newer units dont have that, and have only software PS2 or NO PS2 emulation at all. (I have a 60 Gig PS3 same unit.. and it rocks. I put a 180 gig drive in it.)
Old 03-06-2009, 11:17 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT_Taco View Post
I assume it is the original PS3 60Gig.. in which case it is better than all the other POSs on the market. The hard drive itself is upgradeable.. so go slap a 300+ gig in it when you buy it, but the chip is hardware PS2 emulation and it also has the built in smart card reader and built in wifi. Many of the other newer units dont have that, and have only software PS2 or NO PS2 emulation at all. (I have a 60 Gig PS3 same unit.. and it rocks. I put a 180 gig drive in it.)
you are correct. All of the above.
Old 03-06-2009, 11:20 AM   #18
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT_Taco View Post
X2

We've got one also.
Old 03-06-2009, 11:26 AM   #19

So, who is going to buy $440 shipped