Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: AR-15 w/Scope

Old 08-26-2013, 02:50 PM   #1
A country boy can survive
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
pyroskier's Tacoma Gallery
FS: AR-15 w/Scope

For sale: Custom built AR-15 w/scope. Used. Less than 200 rds. fired. Completed build in mid-August, but need to buy wife a new car so need to sell. I love this gun and am sad I have to sell it, but such is life.

Built it all for $1,385.63. I am located in Laramie, WY. PM for details/offer.

$̶1̶,̶0̶0̶0̶

$900 OBO

Specs:
  • 16" 5.56 NATO 1:8" twist barrel
  • Surplus Ammo and Arms Stripped upper, BCG/CH,
  • Same plane railed as block
  • Magpul MOE carbine handguard
  • PSA stripped lower
  • PSA lower parts kit w/polished trigger and hammer
  • Magpul MOE collapsible buttstock (milspec)
  • Milspec buffer tube
  • Magpul MOE pistol grip
  • Back-up folding front/rear iron sights
  • Weaver 3-10 x 44 series BDC scope w/XX-High mounts

I will throw in:
  • 3 black 30-round Magpul PMags (Not sure if CO legal??? )
  • Tactical 1-point sling
  • Buttstock wrench
  • UTG soft carrying case
  • Brass catcher
I also have some ammo I would sell as well. Hornady 55 gr. SP, Wolf 62 gr. HP, Misc. 55 gr. FMJ.

Pics:

Old 08-28-2013, 04:23 PM   #2
A country boy can survive
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
pyroskier's Tacoma Gallery
Price reduced
Old 08-28-2013, 07:35 PM   #3
BUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: KC-135A/R Crew Chief NKAWTG
BUZZCUT's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice good luck with the sale.
Old 08-28-2013, 10:10 PM   #4
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
wish I had a money tree, would love to get this
Old 08-29-2013, 12:58 PM   #7
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ MacReady View Post
yup. im deciding whether i should sell like half my mods to get this
If you are wanting an AR this is actually a pretty good price. good parts, plus some extras.

GLWS, bump