Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

WTB iPhone 4 4S 5 ... Nokia Lumia 928 FS

Old 08-26-2013, 07:45 PM   #1
firetaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Fighting 18
Name: Sean
firetaco18's Tacoma Gallery
WTB iPhone 4 4S 5 ... Nokia Lumia 928 FS

I bought a Nokia Lumia 928 at the end of may and I traded in my iphone to get it. Turns out I want my iPhone back. The Nokia is in almost new condition with no problems, its simply just not the phone for me. It has had a screen protector and a case since the day I bought it, no damage, very clean. I am willing to do a trade if you want mine and you have an iPhone +/- money depending on your phone and condition. Or just buy mine. Or sell me yours. Looking for a 4s or 5.

The nokia is a verizon and I would like to get a verizon iPhone. Contact me and we can work something out.

Also have a bunch of accessories for the nokia including a case which works great, a wireless charging pad, an extra screen protector, and i think another charger if I look around for it.

Again PM me cause If you want to buy mine, sell me yours, or do a trade!
Old 08-26-2013, 07:47 PM   #2
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd