Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Smith&Wesson MP40c

Old 08-29-2013, 11:11 PM   #1
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

Name: Jonathan
ironman_jon's Tacoma Gallery
Smith&Wesson MP40c

Hey guys just thought I would put this up here and see if I can get a buyer.

Smith&Wesson MP40c

Subcompact with holster and JHP rounds. Exactly 51 rounds put through the weapon before I decided it was not what I wanted. So I'm saleing to fund the build of my rear end.

Would like to get 540 plus shipping or meet of not to far from Yuma AZ. Let me know.
Old 09-04-2013, 07:48 PM   #2
DunhamAll is on a distinguished road
Name: Jordan
DunhamAll's Tacoma Gallery
Is this an mp shield?
Old 09-04-2013, 07:56 PM   #3
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunhamAll View Post
Is this an mp shield?
No its not the Shield.
Old 09-04-2013, 07:57 PM   #4
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DunhamAll View Post
Is this an mp shield?
Its the compact model.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:26 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO TX View Post
Its the compact model.
Its the 40c subcompact.