Notices

Carfax report help

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2013, 09:50 AM   #1
spiveytacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Ed
spiveytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Carfax report help

Hey all, I am new to these forums and have just purchased a 2003 PreRunner.

It was suggested by a friend that I check on here to see if anyone could hook me up with a Carfax report, as they run about $40 (ouch).

The VIN for my ride is:

Any help greatly appreciated!

Ed

Old 09-03-2013, 03:58 PM   #2
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Unfortunately the selling of Carfax reports is forbidden on the forums... But... You can list it for free on eBay and get a free Autocheck report.

Closed Thread