Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Benchmade 610 Rukus/553 Griptilian Tanto

Old 09-03-2013, 05:46 PM   #1
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Benchmade 610 Rukus/553 Griptilian Tanto

I have had these knives for a few years. I have carried them around but have used the blade only a few times for minor things.(normally cutting open a box..sad jobs for these blades)

First, the Griptilian Tanto 553, this has been in my room for several years. I used this several time to open boxes but nothing more. The blade is in excellent condition, just some wear on the clip as usual. I have the box for this knife as well.

SOLD

Next, A monster Rukus 610, this is a monster of a knife, I bought it hoping to use it for camping adventures, but have never gotten around to going camping so it hasnt been used much at all. The blade is also in excellent condition, with wear on the clip as well. I seem to have lost the case

SOLD