Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Looking for devil horn emblem

Old 03-07-2009, 01:34 PM   #1
JayDee073 is on a distinguished road
JayDee073's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for devil horn emblem

I'm looking for a toyota devil horn emblem, can't find one anyone anywhere, if you have any info, please let me know.
JD
Old 03-07-2009, 01:38 PM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
what are you willing to pay?
Old 03-07-2009, 01:38 PM   #3
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
They aren't being made anymore. I'm not sure anyone who has one, myself included, is willing to part with theirs...cheaply...
Old 03-07-2009, 01:54 PM   #4
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
what are you willing to pay?
Old 03-07-2009, 01:58 PM   #5
devil horn

If the emblem is still in good shape, I mean, not dented or scratched, u know, I'd pay a fair price.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:16 PM   #6
I'll give a good price, cuz I really want one

Old 03-07-2009, 02:28 PM   #8
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Damn. I bought mine for $69 shipped.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:31 PM   #9
did you get yours lately, or did you have it for a while

Old 03-07-2009, 02:36 PM   #10
Bourbon

I bought mine back in spring of '07 on eBay. Before he started selling on CT or TW.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:37 PM   #11
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I'll sell you mine for $397 USD (+shipping).
Old 03-07-2009, 02:40 PM   #12
Bourbon

Don't buy from him.

$396.75 from me!
Old 03-07-2009, 02:44 PM   #13
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yea, I wouldnt sale mine UNDER $300 + shipping!

This is a VERY rare item we are talking about here.
Old 03-09-2009, 01:28 PM   #15
CenTex Honky
drifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drifter379's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
Don't buy from him.

$396.75 from me!
Hey I forgot to get your address at the meet. You know I need it for...uhhh....oh yeah...hand written invites for the next one.....yeah that sounds good Ill go with that.
Old 03-09-2009, 01:31 PM   #16
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06WHITETRD View Post
just keep waiting. his going to make more
its mean to give false hope!
Old 03-09-2009, 01:33 PM   #17
Gotta Love my Taco!!!!
06WHITETRD is just really nice06WHITETRD is just really nice06WHITETRD is just really nice06WHITETRD is just really nice

06WHITETRD's Tacoma Gallery
thats not true. i got emblems from him, so we live close by together.. his going to work on the first generation tacoma then 05-09 tacomas. you want his number,XXXXXXX andre
Old 03-09-2009, 01:49 PM   #20
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
i bet he wouldn't appreciate u posting his phone # on the forums tho