Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

11TRD Garage Cleanout! AR M&P 15T 5.56

Old 12-31-2013, 09:11 AM   #22
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11TRD View Post
DB

I would post the humidor in the Cigar thread on here....may get some bites...
Old 01-01-2014, 05:09 AM   #23
Tacoma FireMedic
muddymedic is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Firefighter Paramedic NAS Oceana
Name: David
muddymedic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to muddymedic
Wheels??

Do you still have the wheels?

Quote:
PRICE DROPS

Couple items fer sale. Do not wanna ship at this time. Located 23321

Cigar Humidor bought from Thompson cigar a couple years ago. I believe this is a 100 or 150 capacity. Brass hinges and hygrometer. Bought for $150 new. $60 Cigars not included.

HPTX2000 Tablet PC Running windows 7

Great condition but I cant get the WIFI card to work. Internet works when plugged in. I am original owner and have had this for 4 years. Pretty cool as you can rotate the screen and turn it into a tablet pc. This is TOUCHSCREEN and you use your finger print to log on.

$125.00 OBO

Set of 4 TRD 17 inch sport rims. No TPMS or Lugs. Was gonna refinish these but just dont have the time. $50 for all four.

Barcelona Red Bumper cover. No damage just needs cleaned up. No fogs. Also have front bumper supports and brackets if needed that were removed during ARB bumper install. $50

More items will be added as I go through the mess in my garage!
Old 01-10-2014, 03:40 PM   #26
Now my Taco is bloody Red, ewww
"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

"OldManTan"'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wheels pending sale
Wheels officially sold Just wanted to say thank you for a great deal, and thank you Techoma for one hell of a delivery. You two guys are why this forum is great.
Old 01-10-2014, 03:41 PM   #27
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by "OldManTan" View Post
Wheels officially sold Just wanted to say thank you for a great deal, and thank you Techoma for one hell of a delivery. You two guys are why this forum is great.
Shit yeah! John went to Buffalo this weekend!
Old 04-20-2014, 01:26 PM   #31
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
pocket bike looks fun
Old 04-20-2014, 01:29 PM   #33
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ask Slimgood gravy!
Did he buy that shit? Can I ride down Warwick with it?
Old 04-20-2014, 06:22 PM   #35
One Tire Fire
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: USAF firefighter gone legit
Name: Matt
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ha ha!! Technically you could probably put plates on it. It has turn signals head and tail lights, horn and speedo! He wanted it but passed.
It hauled ass with Slimwood Gravy on it. NOS FTW! I've seen the AR in action too... It's a nice rifle! Jay is a great guy to deal with too! GLWS!
Old 05-08-2014, 09:53 AM   #39
jimker55 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jim
jimker55's Tacoma Gallery
did you sell the bumper yet? I only need the side piece of the bumper not the entire bumper.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q4yavq5e6...l-fulLhcfIOQea