Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

11TRD Garage Cleanout! AR M&P 15T 5.56

Old 05-08-2014, 09:49 AM   #41
jimker55 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jim
jimker55's Tacoma Gallery
I was looking for a used one because I thought it would save me $ but after I remove the red paint and repaint it I think I will buy a new piece....thanks anyway.
Old 06-18-2014, 09:47 AM   #44
muddedtaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Wesley
muddedtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I had the $ for the 40 s&w, I get my gun off of layaway in 3 months.
Old 06-21-2014, 12:28 PM   #45
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
interested in the bumper but you're all the way up north.
Old 07-10-2014, 05:04 PM   #52
Say no to Bro
kirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clayton
kirkofwimbo's Tacoma Gallery
I don't imagine you'd wanna ship one of those cots eh?
Old 07-15-2014, 06:56 AM   #54
Texas Transplant Taco
ClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to behold

ClayCrusher's Tacoma Gallery
What else do I need to make the siren work? Does it have everything needed to make sound?
Old 09-08-2014, 02:55 PM   #59
J0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J0HN_R1's Tacoma Gallery
Bags & cradles still available ?

Thx
Old 09-13-2014, 10:35 AM   #60
mannyhernz is on a distinguished road
mannyhernz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11TRD View Post
Items ADDED. Couple items fer sale. Do not wanna ship at this time. Located 23321
Transferring to WA so stuff has to go!

ALL STATE AND LOCAL LAWS WILL APPLY TO THE SALE OF GUNS or AMMO

Firestone Ride ride kit with offroad Daystar cradles for 05 /\ Tacoma 4x4. Bought and never installed. Still new in BOX. $325 with cradles OBO. $340 invested.

Ovation Elite T Acoustic electric Cost over $800 new. Minor scratches and could use a new case. $200 OBO

Federal Signal Siren Controller AS-422/6S
Bought and never installed. $100.00

6ft tall locker. Its heavy. Moving and need to get rid of it. $40 obo

HPTX2000 Tablet PC Running windows 7

Great condition but I cant get the WIFI to work. Internet works when plugged in. I am original owner and have had this for 4 years. Pretty cool as you can rotate the screen and turn it into a tablet pc. This is TOUCHSCREEN and you use your finger print to log on.

$75.00 OBO

Rims are sold!

Barcelona Red Bumper cover. No damage just needs cleaned up. No fogs. Make offer

I've got one sleeping cot I need to sell. I bought 3 and am only keeping one. Went in with a buddy on a DRMO buy and got them for $40 each as "field cots". Turns out they are actually medical cots! Has a fold out IV bag holder. These are pretty cool! Has a removable sleeping pad and actually pretty comfortable. Tilts up on both the head end, 60 degrees or so, and the foot end, 15 degrees or so.

King bedroom set: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/fuo/4578450204.html

Thomas the Train ride on: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/bab/4564569876.html

More items will be added as I go through the mess in my garage!
Still have the pc?