Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

11TRD Garage Cleanout! AR M&P 15T 5.56

Old 09-13-2013, 03:18 PM   #1
Soon to be west coast
11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FC1(SW/SS) Non Lethal Weapons Instructor Former STS SUBMARINES
Name: Jay
11TRD's Tacoma Gallery
11TRD Garage Cleanout! AR M&P 15T 5.56

Items ADDED. Couple items fer sale. Do not wanna ship at this time. Located 23321
Transferring to WA so stuff has to go!

ALL STATE AND LOCAL LAWS WILL APPLY TO THE SALE OF GUNS or AMMO

Firestone Ride ride kit with offroad Daystar cradles for 05 /\ Tacoma 4x4. Bought and never installed. Still new in BOX. $325 with cradles OBO. $340 invested.

Ovation Elite T Acoustic electric Cost over $800 new. Minor scratches and could use a new case. $200 OBO

Federal Signal Siren Controller AS-422/6S
Bought and never installed. $100.00

6ft tall locker. Its heavy. Moving and need to get rid of it. $40 obo

HPTX2000 Tablet PC Running windows 7

Great condition but I cant get the WIFI to work. Internet works when plugged in. I am original owner and have had this for 4 years. Pretty cool as you can rotate the screen and turn it into a tablet pc. This is TOUCHSCREEN and you use your finger print to log on.

$75.00 OBO

Rims are sold!

Barcelona Red Bumper cover. No damage just needs cleaned up. No fogs. Make offer

I've got one sleeping cot I need to sell. I bought 3 and am only keeping one. Went in with a buddy on a DRMO buy and got them for $40 each as "field cots". Turns out they are actually medical cots! Has a fold out IV bag holder. These are pretty cool! Has a removable sleeping pad and actually pretty comfortable. Tilts up on both the head end, 60 degrees or so, and the foot end, 15 degrees or so.

King bedroom set: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/fuo/4578450204.html

Thomas the Train ride on: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/bab/4564569876.html

More items will be added as I go through the mess in my garage!
Old 09-26-2013, 08:17 AM   #8
Jake.d is on a distinguished road
Jake.d's Tacoma Gallery
Hey was wondering if u still had the rims and if so what is the bolt pattern?
Old 12-28-2013, 07:00 PM   #14
anotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shed
anotherreject's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance you will be coming to the Baltimore area with the wheels
Old 12-31-2013, 08:05 AM   #20
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11TRD View Post
50 and I will throw in a couple cigars

$15, and I will come get it