Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

**RC HELICOPTER, HOME AUDIO/VIDEO CABLES,PHONE CASE, BRAND NEW OAKLEY CASES**

Old 10-17-2013, 05:19 AM   #1
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation **RC HELICOPTER, HOME AUDIO/VIDEO CABLES,PHONE CASE, BRAND NEW OAKLEY CASES**

ALL CABLES ARE 6 FEET, AND ALL ARE $5 EACH FIRM EXCEPT THE SPEAKER WIRE, THATS $10 FIRM....PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING

Philips Gold Series Digital Optical Audio (TOSLINK)

philips digital audio coaxial

random no name hdmi

philips component cables (red green blue) $5 each

Acoustic Research Performance Series Audio Digital Coaxial

Acoustic Research Performance series component video connector (red,green,blue)

Acoustic Research Pro II 50ft spool, never opened besides for the pic to show that 1 strand is labeled with + symbols on the jacket for easy wiring without phase issues. FACTORY PLASTIC WRAP STILL INTACT, RED CIRCLE WAS TRYING TO CAPTURE THE POLARITY SYMBOLS AND THE FACTORY WRAP INTACT EXCEPT MAYBE 2" WHICH I PEELED BACK FOR THE SHOT (remember, this is $10)

URBAN ARMOR GEAR Case for Samsung Galaxy S4, White....I bought it for my girl, then when we were at bestbuy she seen a pink case comes with 2 screen protectors and application kit. like new, still have the box ...$14

TWO BRAND NEW OAKLEY SOFT VAULT CASES FOR THE FLAK JACKET AND HALF JACKET GLASSES, NEVER USED....$12 EACH
Old 10-17-2013, 05:19 AM   #2
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Blade mCX2 RTF

MY LIL CHOPPER THATS BEEN USED LESS THAN 4 TIMES.... i THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO BE HAVING SURGERY SOON AND i WANTED A TOY TO KEEP ME OCCUPIED. SO FAR NO SURGERY, SO I MAY AS WELL SELL THIS TO SOMEONE WHO WILL USE IT MORE THAN ME.
ADULT OWNED, NEVER TOUCHED BY ANYONE BESIDES MYSELF....EXTRA PARTS, SPARE BATTERIES, AC CHARGING ADAPTER, INSTRUCTION MANUAL, FACTORY BOX, PACKED SAFELY IN FACTORY CUTOUT STYROFOAM.

I DID CRASH IT 1 TIME FROM ABOUT 4 FEET.... IT LANDED ONE SKID ON A PENCIL... I WAS BORED AND MADE A SQUARE PAD OUT OF PENCILS TO LAND BETWEEN
CHOPPER WAS ACTING FUNNY (BATTERY WAS LOSING CHARGE), AND IT WANTED TO VEER TO THE LEFT, SO I LET OFF THE THROTTLE HOPING FOR A CONTROLLED LANDING. I KNOW IT WAS SAFER THAN LETTING IT FLY INTO THE COUCH OR WALL.

NO MAJOR DAMAGE.... THE SKID DID BREAK IN THE MIDDLE (BETWEEN THE TWO SUPPORTS). i USED A 2 PART EPOXY FROM THE HOBBY STORE TO REPAIR IT AND KEPT ALL WEIGHT OFF OF IT FOR A GOOD 24HRS. THEN SLOWLY SANDED WITH A FINE SCOTCH BRIGHT PAD ON THE PLASTIC WHERE THE EPOXY SET. ITS VERY HARD TO SEE, AND I ZOOMED IN THE BEST I COULD WITH MY CAMERA FOR THE PIC.

STABILITY IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!

SOLD...........

SUPER EASY TO FLY, HOVERS GREAT!!!!!!!!

U HAVE INDEPENDENT FORWARD, REVERSE, SPIN CLOCKWISE/COUNTERCLOCKWISE, GLIDE LEFT, GLIDE RIGHT CONTROL ALONG WITH THROTTLE MODULATION.

CONTROLS CAN BE SET FOR BEGINNER (SLOWER CONTROLLED MOVEMENTS) OR ADVANCED (MORE RESPONSIVE CONTROLS)
GREAT FOR BEGINNERS OR EXPERTS IMHO

PLUS TRIM CONTROL FOR ALL COMMANDS.

IT CALIBRATES THE GYROSCOPE DEAL WHEN U FIRST POWER UP LEAVE IT ON A FLAT SURFACE..... DO NOT TOUCH IT FOR A FEW SECONDS OR U WILL THROW OFF THE GYRO SETTING.... ONCE IT CALIBRATES ITSELF (3-4 SECONDS), U CAN INCREASE THE THROTTLE AND IT WILL HOVER PERFECTLY.... IF U TURN IT ON AND WALK AROUND WITH IT, OR HOLD IT IN UR HAND, THE GYRO WILL SET ITSELF TO THE ANGLE UR HAND IS AT.......SO IN THAT CASE, HOVERING WONT BE STABLE.

READ INSTRUCTION MANUAL BEFORE FLYING PLEASE!!!!!!!! THIS THING IS SOO MUCH FUN, PLEASE TAKE UR TIME TO READ THE BOOKLET ON PROPER BATTERY USAGE/STORAGE AND THE PREFLIGHT CHECKS ALONG WITH PROPER ON/OFF PROCEDURE FOR STABLE FLYING (REMEMBER THE GYRO).

THE CHOPPER HOVERS PERFECT......DONT GET AHEAD OF YOURSELF AND PLUG IT IN AND FLY AROUND THE HOUSE WITH IT UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND THE PROPER STARTUP, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.

Old 10-18-2013, 07:46 PM   #3

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
I think I am caught up on PM's..........sorry guys, been crazy
Old 10-18-2013, 07:51 PM   #4
2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2000GTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
that helicopter is tempting as I have the big brother to it.
Old 10-18-2013, 07:59 PM   #5

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000GTacoma View Post
that helicopter is tempting as I have the big brother to it.
Its a blast, so nice having full controls too........ Those cheap ones are annoying and dont hover worth a crap.

I love how this thing will just sit there and hover with no input.

U guys should look up some youtube videos and post em up!

gotta run
Old 10-18-2013, 08:11 PM   #6
2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2000GTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
Its a blast, so nice having full controls too........ Those cheap ones are annoying and dont hover worth a crap.

I love how this thing will just sit there and hover with no input.

U guys should look up some youtube videos and post em up!

gotta run

I have the original Blade CX eflite made and then a Blade CP Pro. Always loved them.
Old 10-21-2013, 05:38 PM   #7

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
I'mwaiting for medication to be refilled.... I already got shipping quotes for everyone on the parts. II'll update when I get home and have dinner. Sorry for the wait gents!
Old 10-21-2013, 09:38 PM   #8

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
shipping quotes sent out, check your PM's

Old 10-24-2013, 01:24 PM   #9

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Bumpski
Old 10-25-2013, 03:04 PM   #10

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
bumpski.....headed off to USPS with a few items
Old 10-25-2013, 03:04 PM   #11

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
$10 for the phone case plus shipping
Old 10-26-2013, 08:00 AM   #12
Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Cain's Tacoma Gallery
Texts

Hello did you get my text about my address and pay pal, it was having a hard time sending yesterday?
Old 10-26-2013, 01:11 PM   #13

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
Hello did you get my text about my address and pay pal, it was having a hard time sending yesterday?
Yup, they were dropped off yesterday.

I'll be out of cell service for most the day coming up shortly... Gotta go to a wedding up in the vineyards.
Old 10-30-2013, 04:13 AM   #14

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
stuff, buy some of it and I send cookies

or crackers......... depends on what the kid next door takes for lunch
Old 11-01-2013, 10:18 AM   #15

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
bumpski
Old 11-07-2013, 12:07 PM   #16

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
bumper
Old 11-27-2013, 10:26 PM   #17

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
bump