Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Variety sale

Old 10-17-2013, 11:21 AM   #1
Save a horse ride a Railroader
Catcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to behold
Air Force: C-17 Loadmaster 2300 hrs
Name: Bryan
Catcrazed's Tacoma Gallery
Variety sale

I have a set of Skull Candy aviator head phones only used like 6 times, $50 Shipped.

20" still Bar 3/8" Part number 30030008921 Light use $25 shipped.
All price OBO reasonable offer. Package deals and local to Gresham Or preferred. Payal I'll pay the fees. Thanks for looking Bryan

Old 10-17-2013, 09:39 PM   #2
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
i cant count how many times that exact wrench set has saved my butt. the low profile design..sometimes that is all that i can get to fit.

great addition to any tool set. GLWS.
Old 10-17-2013, 09:44 PM   #3
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Diggin the old school polaris jacket. I remember having a yellow highlighter one once years ago.
Old 10-18-2013, 08:29 AM   #4
Catcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
i cant count how many times that exact wrench set has saved my butt. the low profile design..sometimes that is all that i can get to fit.

great addition to any tool set. GLWS.
Yeah man trust me I thought long and hard before selling, But I have a ton of tools. So I hope i'll be gtg still. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
Diggin the old school polaris jacket. I remember having a yellow highlighter one once years ago.
Yeah its pretty rockin, this Jacket it still really clean no weird smells wasn't worn that much. I ether keep or donate if doesn't sell but I thought I'd give ya guys the chance since pimpin aint easy but this jacket helps.
Old 10-28-2013, 08:23 PM   #5
Bump throw out an offer.
Old 11-09-2013, 06:46 PM   #6
Bump any interest?
Old 11-25-2013, 08:35 AM   #7
Bump I haven't had a single offer.
Old 12-06-2013, 09:24 PM   #8
Bump
Old 12-11-2013, 09:35 PM   #9
Bump for any offers
Old 12-12-2013, 07:06 AM   #10
Christian Off Road Engineering
C O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clint
C O R E's Tacoma Gallery
PM'ed on the socket set
Old 12-23-2013, 05:46 PM   #11
Bump all still for sale. Mite be moving soon and don't want to pack this with me.
Old 01-01-2014, 12:49 PM   #12
Socket set is sold.
Price drops.
Headphones $50 shipped.
Jacket $25 shipped.
Old 01-01-2014, 12:54 PM   #13
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Skullcandy stuff is awesome! I use to have a pair. There were in a bag i forgot to load when I was in a rush and ran them over
Old 01-01-2014, 02:16 PM   #14
Well now is your chance to get another like New set for 1/3 cost.
Old 01-28-2014, 05:09 PM   #15
Jacket is sold.
Bump for the headphones