Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Fine Funky Fish Folk Art

Old 10-22-2013, 09:48 AM   #1
Jaybo is a jewel in the roughJaybo is a jewel in the roughJaybo is a jewel in the rough

Name: Jaybo Talbo
Jaybo's Tacoma Gallery
Fine Funky Fish Folk Art

Hey people, i've started getting a lot of interest in my paintings lately. So i thought i'd share the love with tacoma world, if anyone is interested PM me!

They are original Jaybo acrylic pieces on wood.

Blue background & Redfish: 13"x8.5"- $50 shipped
Yellow background & Permit: 14"x8.5"- $50 shipped
Red background & Crawfish: 15"x7.25"- $50 shipped
Green background & Wahoo: 31.5"x8.5"- $85 shipped

These are one of a kind and are for sale locally, so it's first come first serve.
Attached Thumbnails
Fine Funky Fish Folk Art-img_20131021_184633.jpg   Fine Funky Fish Folk Art-img_20131019_185725.jpg   Fine Funky Fish Folk Art-img_20131017_163451.jpg   Fine Funky Fish Folk Art-img_20131018_191810.jpg  
Old 10-22-2013, 10:03 AM   #3
Jaybo is a jewel in the roughJaybo is a jewel in the roughJaybo is a jewel in the rough

Jaybo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
I like those
thanks!
Old 10-22-2013, 10:05 AM   #4
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybo View Post
thanks!
And if someone was in the market to buy them and knew art well, those are pretty decent prices. But I'm not in the market to buy.. lol
Old 10-22-2013, 10:09 AM   #5
Nickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Diego
Nickel's Tacoma Gallery
Really cool man, great colors, and a great price! You should hit up interior decorators in your area, they're always looking for reasonable priced artwork to hang on people's walls. Also, set up you're own website to sell and display you're pieces. I could picture your art being attractive to multiple audiences. Good luck

There are websites like etsy? that make it real easy to display and sell artwork.
Old 10-22-2013, 10:13 AM   #6
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickel View Post
Really cool man, great colors, and a great price! You should hit up interior decorators in your area, they're always looking for reasonable priced artwork to hang on people's walls. Also, set up you're own website to sell and display you're pieces. I could picture your art being attractive to multiple audiences. Good luck

There are websites like etsy? that make it real easy to display and sell artwork.
This
Old 10-22-2013, 10:17 AM   #7
TexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TexasPreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome stuff man
Old 10-22-2013, 11:14 AM   #8

Jaybo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickel View Post

Great advice, and thanks for the encouragement!
Old 10-22-2013, 11:16 AM   #9

Jaybo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
And if someone was in the market to buy them and knew art well, those are pretty decent prices. But I'm not in the market to buy.. lol
haha thanks, i hear ya!
Old 10-22-2013, 11:17 AM   #10

Jaybo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasPreRunner View Post
Awesome stuff man
Appreciate it!
Old 10-22-2013, 12:07 PM   #11
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Do you do any custom requests?
Old 10-22-2013, 12:27 PM   #12

Jaybo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
Do you do any custom requests?
Yup, depending on what it is, but for the most part- yes. I'm doing 4 custom paintings for people this week actually.
Old 10-22-2013, 05:35 PM   #13
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
where in sc?
Old 10-22-2013, 05:37 PM   #14
NateMob is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Aircraft Metals Tech
Name: Nathan
NateMob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
where in sc?

Yup. Ill be in Augusta for Thanksgiving, i like the crawdad. I would like it a lot more if it was considerably larger.
Old 10-22-2013, 05:40 PM   #15

Jaybo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
where in sc?
Columbia
Old 10-22-2013, 05:41 PM   #16

Jaybo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NateMob View Post
Yup. Ill be in Augusta for Thanksgiving, i like the crawdad. I would like it a lot more if it was considerably larger.
I can do a larger crawfish for ya and set it aside, itd just be $85
Old 10-22-2013, 05:43 PM   #17
NateMob's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds far, I like the colors of the original. What size would it be for $85 if I came and picked it up from you?
Old 10-22-2013, 05:53 PM   #18

Jaybo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NateMob View Post
Sounds far, I like the colors of the original. What size would it be for $85 if I came and picked it up from you?
What size would you want? I can literally do anysize and can replicate it pretty closely.
Old 10-23-2013, 11:33 AM   #19
NateMob's Tacoma Gallery
I was thinking just double the size. Around 30*14.
Old 10-23-2013, 12:53 PM   #20
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
What about marketing these to seafood restaurants?