Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Authentic Football Jerseys

Old 03-17-2009, 07:07 PM   #21
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
I'm not calling you out on it, please press on. It's just that you MIGHT experience a bit of apprehension.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:10 PM   #22
Bolo is on a distinguished road
Bolo's Tacoma Gallery
I understand. The first person is always the guinea pig.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:22 PM   #24
Bolo's Tacoma Gallery
I'll post one later tonight.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:06 PM   #25
awwmann has a spectacular aura aboutawwmann has a spectacular aura aboutawwmann has a spectacular aura about
Name: pat
awwmann's Tacoma Gallery
if its the hologram thats in the pictures you posted and these are 2009 or 2008 jerseys they are fakes they havnt used that hologram since 2005
Old 03-17-2009, 11:21 PM   #26
Bolo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by awwmann View Post
if its the hologram thats in the pictures you posted and these are 2009 or 2008 jerseys they are fakes they havnt used that hologram since 2005
Mother F****r! I just googled this when I read your post. My ex-gf had bought me a real Rivers jersey and the Merriman I bought was so similar I didn't even question it. This pisses me off so much. I'm sorry guys, huge f***-up on my part.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:24 AM   #27
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by awwmann View Post
wow thanks for that information. Guess i'll keep shopping for my brother then.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:25 AM   #28
Rigger, Please
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by type o negative View Post
I could go for a cowboys jersey...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
I wouldn't wish that on anyone...

x2...

Hail to the Redskins!!
Old 03-18-2009, 08:29 AM   #29
Rigger, Please
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
ooo sick burn.. i bet he knew all along..
Old 03-18-2009, 08:32 AM   #30
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolo View Post
Mother F****r! I just googled this when I read your post. My ex-gf had bought me a real Rivers jersey and the Merriman I bought was so similar I didn't even question it. This pisses me off so much. I'm sorry guys, huge f***-up on my part.
dude put alot of effort into making that website... wow, this sucks!
Old 03-18-2009, 08:48 AM   #31
Mazdayota is a jewel in the roughMazdayota is a jewel in the roughMazdayota is a jewel in the rough
Mazdayota's Tacoma Gallery
Eh, live and learn. Good thing no money was transferred...