Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Authentic Football Jerseys

Old 03-13-2009, 09:38 PM   #1
Bolo is on a distinguished road
Bolo's Tacoma Gallery
Authentic Football Jerseys

I have a friend that distributes AUTHENTIC (not replica) Reebok jerseys to make some additional money. She can get the most popular players from every NFL team. Would anyone be interested in buying some? The jerseys retail for about $290, and I think I can have them shipped for less than half that. Let me know.
Old 03-16-2009, 04:05 PM   #3
Bolo's Tacoma Gallery
I could probable get it to you for $90 shipped in any size/color. But it would likely take 10 days to get it to you.
Old 03-16-2009, 04:10 PM   #4
SMSgt / 2W091
El Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: IYAAYAS
Name: Beelzebub
El Diablo's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not in the market to buy one right now but it is something I'd like to have. A Matt Jones Jaguars jersey!! That would be cool...
Old 03-16-2009, 04:17 PM   #5
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolo View Post
I have a friend that distributes AUTHENTIC (not replica) Reebok jerseys to make some additional money. She can get the most popular players from every NFL team. Would anyone be interested in buying some? The jerseys retail for about $290, and I think I can have them shipped for less than half that. Let me know.

WOW, sounds awesome!

Got any pics?
Old 03-16-2009, 04:47 PM   #6
type o negative is just really nicetype o negative is just really nicetype o negative is just really nicetype o negative is just really nice

type o negative's Tacoma Gallery
I could go for a cowboys jersey...
Old 03-16-2009, 04:48 PM   #7
"The Dude"
El Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
El Duderino 480's Tacoma Gallery
cardinals
Old 03-16-2009, 08:21 PM   #8
If it bleeds we can kill it
Kicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really nice

Kicker_Of_Elves's Tacoma Gallery
Bears either Urlacher or Briggs, but i wanna see some pictures first
Old 03-16-2009, 08:24 PM   #9
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
Let me know when a Brian Dawkins Denver jersey is available...

I'll settle for a Clemson Dawkins jersey also if Reebok makes them

I doubt you'll find many Clemson jerseys by reebok...much less old ones with Dawkins name on it...Clemson is sponsored by Nike

Dawkins is a heckuva player though
Old 03-16-2009, 08:29 PM   #10
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleTacoma View Post
I'm not in the market to buy one right now but it is something I'd like to have. A Matt Jones Jaguars jersey!! That would be cool...
LOL that poor bastard. I really liked him, hopefully the Packers will pick him up. And I'd be in the market for a Green Bay Aaron Rodgers jersey.
Old 03-16-2009, 08:35 PM   #11
Mazdayota is a jewel in the roughMazdayota is a jewel in the roughMazdayota is a jewel in the rough
Mazdayota's Tacoma Gallery
Skins...

DeAngelo Hall or Chris Cooley or could you do past players as well (Joe Theismann!)

Options on colors?

Size would be Med

Payment?
Old 03-16-2009, 08:35 PM   #12
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
I would buy one as a gift for my brother, so put me down for one jersey please?
Will just have to get back with you on the team/player/size.
Old 03-16-2009, 08:43 PM   #13
Bolo's Tacoma Gallery
These are some Charger jerseys that I just got for my brother, and my Merriman jersey at the end. Like I said, I can get all the main names for every team, usually in their home, away, and alternate jersey. It usually takes me around 4 days to get them, and however long it takes to ship.

Old 03-17-2009, 04:59 PM   #14
Mazdayota is a jewel in the roughMazdayota is a jewel in the roughMazdayota is a jewel in the rough
How do we pay/purchase/make our selections?
Old 03-17-2009, 06:07 PM   #15
Bolo's Tacoma Gallery
I could do paypal. I have a personal account that can receive money for free if you upload money into your own account (paypal echeck, paypal instant transfer, paypal balance. In other words, not by credit/debit card, but through a transfer of money from your paypal account. Either that or personal check. I really don't care.

just pm me which player, size #, and color. After I confirm with my friend that it is indeed available, I'll order it and you can pay.

Note, it will probably take anywhere from 7-12 days to get it to you. It usually takes my friend from 3-7 days to get it to me since her supplier takes their sweet time.
Old 03-17-2009, 06:32 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolo View Post
I could do paypal. I have a personal account that can receive money for free if you upload money into your own account (paypal echeck, paypal instant transfer, paypal balance. In other words, not by credit/debit card, but through a transfer of money from your paypal account. Either that or personal check. I really don't care.

just pm me which player, size #, and color. After I confirm with my friend that it is indeed available, I'll order it and you can pay.

Note, it will probably take anywhere from 7-12 days to get it to you. It usually takes my friend from 3-7 days to get it to me since her supplier takes their sweet time.
Hey, I just tried sending two PM's but nothing is showing up in my outbox. I don't know what gives but let me know if you got either of them.

EDIT: Sorry, just realized there was a "save to sent messages" option in the PM system - never had to worry about that in other forums. n00b mistake by me.

Oh yeah, PayPal is fine with me.
Old 03-17-2009, 06:37 PM   #17
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
I hope this isn't going to get filed in the "I Told You So" Thread....

Good luck, I hope it works out.
Old 03-17-2009, 06:41 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by TicTacOma View Post
I hope this isn't going to get filed in the "I Told You So" Thread....

Good luck, I hope it works out.
que?
Old 03-17-2009, 06:53 PM   #19
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
It just refers to a few "buys" that went south. Someone comes along with "sliced bread", everybody gets all christmasmorning excited and then poof....We all find out that the Easter Bunny got nailed by the 4:15 outta Cleveland.

http://www.thumper300zx.com/jersey/fake_vs_real.htm

(It's ok, he is real....I've been coloring my pumpkins for the last two weeks getting ready for him)
Old 03-17-2009, 06:59 PM   #20
Bolo's Tacoma Gallery
If you would like, after getting the jersey, I'll take pics of it prior to you paying. I know how it is buying stuff from strangers on the internet. I know it doesn't provide any "guarantee", but I'm just trying to hook you guys up.