Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

motorcycle stuff alpinestars, pit bull stands, shoei, puma

Old 11-23-2013, 01:19 PM   #1
mo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant future
Navy: AD2
Name: Marc
mo13's Tacoma Gallery
motorcycle stuff alpinestars, pit bull stands, shoei, puma

Hows it going fellas sold my 07 cbr600 a few weeks ago and trying to get rid of these accessories pm me if interested. all shipping is gonna be on buyer.

alpine stars gpx black leather gloves size small $60
alpine stars artic drystar leather gloves size medium $60
alpine stars GP-R leather jacket size:40 us 50 eur $300
Puma V2 flat boots size:7 $80
shoei RF-1100 hadron 2 helmet, with clear and smoked lens size:medium $275
front pitbull bike stand $130
rear pitbull bike stand $100
Attached Thumbnails
motorcycle stuff alpinestars, pit bull stands, shoei, puma-img_2582.jpg   motorcycle stuff alpinestars, pit bull stands, shoei, puma-img_2603.jpg   motorcycle stuff alpinestars, pit bull stands, shoei, puma-img_2593.jpg   motorcycle stuff alpinestars, pit bull stands, shoei, puma-img_2585.jpg   motorcycle stuff alpinestars, pit bull stands, shoei, puma-img_2612.jpg  

Old 12-09-2013, 10:44 PM   #7
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in the jacket but not positive it would fit me..... About how big are you for reference? I'm about 5ft8 150lbs, cant remember if it was a small that fit me or a medium in the Astars jackets.
Old 12-13-2013, 09:31 PM   #8
mo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant future
Navy: AD2
Name: Marc
mo13's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry I didn't see your post and I'm 5ft6 about 140 and it fits me pretty big the sleeves were to long and the waist adjustment was tightened all the way in the back and still had quite a bit of wiggle room but with a baggy hoody on it fit just right lol. I sent you a pm about it.
Old 02-24-2014, 02:10 PM   #13
Ka like a wheel
F75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christian
F75gunslinger's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a killer price on those stands.....!!
Old 02-27-2014, 12:51 PM   #17
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
nice helmet! had the same one, loved it! GLWS
Old 03-20-2014, 08:13 PM   #20
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
nice gear! i'd recommend posting up on WERA classifieds (weraclassifieds.com) as well. i've had great success selling parts/gear there.