1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

very fast 07 trx 450 er

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by dtmccray, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Dec 14, 2013 at 8:28 PM
    dtmccray

dtmccray [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    millbrook alabama
    Vehicle:
    01 money pit
    d60 3link sas, bumpers, sliders, arb twin on board air comp w/11gal air tank,38.5/14.5r15 tsl sx swampers, rock 8 beadlocks, detroit rear, trutrac front.
    Hi I have an 07 TRX 450 er it is the white and black one. Upgrades include RE port and polished head, +1mm ferrea valves x4, KW springs, HRC kit, hrc headpipe, white bros exhaust, CW big bore (477cc) jug and vertex piston, nerfs, Stg 3 hotcam, holeshots, 42.5 mm RE carb, unifilter, outerwear prefilter, Will also come with HRC cam, factory cam, standard bore jug and piston, Hotcams shim kit, two sets of rear tires and wheels, and a few other factory parts. My cell is 334-three two two-5670. I am asking $3000 for it. The quad is located in millbrook Al. It has about 2 hours on the current build. I don't ride it enough to justify keeping it. I would not get this for a kid or inexperienced rider it will hurt you if you aren't careful.

2013-04-14_19-06-48_956.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top