Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: Blade 400 RC Helicopter Ready to Fly

Old 12-31-2013, 12:37 PM   #1
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Blade 400 RC Helicopter Ready to Fly

Blade 400 RC helicopter with many extras. Four batteries, wall charger, and 12 volt field charger. Never crashed; experienced pilot - perfectly trimmed. Ready to fly right out of the box.

The canopy (body) has some tape on it to help hold it together (two piece design) and one of the blades has the paint peeled in one spot from sun exposure.

But like I said - never been crashed. Perfect flyer. Lots of batteries, some of them are brand new. All of them have less than three flights on them. Wall charger is also included, which is not included when bought new. They're not cheap either. I didn't like having to charge off the truck all the time so it is nice to be able to plug it in inside.

USPS postal money order is the only form of payment accepted. Asking price is $300. PM is the preferred method of communication.

Old 12-31-2013, 12:48 PM   #2
spieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
spieler's Tacoma Gallery
Damn thats a badass little chopper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4mZNsp4piI

GLWS
Old 12-31-2013, 12:59 PM   #3
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yea they're no joke. This is definitely more in the "real RC helicopter" than the "toy" range.
Old 01-04-2014, 06:46 AM   #4
drewp is on a distinguished road

drewp's Tacoma Gallery
Man, that's cool! I still have a 120SR that I'm trying to work out the bugs on. I guess it's a lot of stick time to learn to fly these things.
Old 01-11-2014, 08:44 AM   #5

Ttt 275 shipped
Old 01-11-2014, 08:56 AM   #7
"... Intercepting The Localizer"
File IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
File IFR's Tacoma Gallery
Is that an 8 or 6 channel TX?

Helis are cool. GLWS
Old 01-11-2014, 08:58 AM   #8
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by File IFR View Post
Is that an 8 or 6 channel TX?

Helis are cool. GLWS
Looks like a Dx6i
Old 01-15-2014, 06:37 PM   #9

Ttt
Old 01-20-2014, 12:42 PM   #10

ttt
Old 01-29-2014, 03:20 AM   #11

Ttt 250 shipped
Old 01-29-2014, 06:15 PM   #13
Now I understand everyone's shit's emotional.....
sarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2 (SS/SW)
Name: Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
sarsabious's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
bumpity for you...

somebody buy this
I was thinking about it..... turned off by the payment method. Also slightly out of my toy budget at the moment since I just bought a Traxxas E Revo.
Old 01-31-2014, 08:11 PM   #14

I'll do PayPal but I want to net the asking price to my bank account. Doesn't Paypal charge fees to receive and to transfer the money?

With a USPS money order I cash it when I ship the item, it's quick and easy. I can't get screwed and if I screw you it's postal fraud, a felony - so as a buyer you have that protection.
Old 02-02-2014, 09:04 PM   #15
Now I understand everyone's shit's emotional.....
sarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2 (SS/SW)
Name: Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
sarsabious's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxpatriot View Post
I'll do PayPal but I want to net the asking price to my bank account. Doesn't Paypal charge fees to receive and to transfer the money?

With a USPS money order I cash it when I ship the item, it's quick and easy. I can't get screwed and if I screw you it's postal fraud, a felony - so as a buyer you have that protection.
Meh..... Count me out.
Old 02-11-2014, 07:24 PM   #16

Ttt