Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Selling Complete Amateur Photography Setup: Canon T3i and 4 Lenses

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-10-2014, 04:46 PM   #1
OneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
OneWheelDrive's Tacoma Gallery
Selling Complete Amateur Photography Setup: Canon T3i and 4 Lenses

Selling my complete setup to move to a micro 4/3 setup for ease of travel. It's been a trusty rig, and I've taken some great photos, and learned tons with it. Everything was purchased brand new from either Best Buy or Amazon in the last 16 months. Over $3,000 invested, this is a steal! I'd rather not break the package up, and am open to offers. All gear works perfectly and shows little signs of wear. All sample photos were taken by me with this gear. Email me questions or to set up a time to see it all. Asking $1800 on Craigslist, $1600 shipped for TW members!

Here's what's included:
18 Megapixel Canon T3i (600D) body capable of full HD video, approximately 15,000 shutter actuations (shutter rated to 50,000) ($499)
Original box and manual
Here's the info on the camera: http://www.amazon.com/Canon-T3i-Digi.../dp/B004J3V90Y

Lenses:
Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Image Stabilized Telephoto Lens ($584)
Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens ($839) amazing walkaround, landscape, or architecture lens. Super sharp glass.
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II ($135)
Bower Ultra Wide-Angle 8mm f/3.5 Fisheye ($229)
Vivitar 2x Autofocus Teleconverter, doubles the focal length of telephoto lens

Dakine Quest 28 Liter DSLR Bag

Accessories:
YN560-II Hotshoe Flash with case and base ($60)
Third party battery grip including trays for Canon batteries (x2) or AA batteries, allows for timed, long exposure, or time lapse control ($40)
Infrared remote
Three batteries
Canon charger
Third party charger with 12V plug
USB to RCA cable
USB download cable
32 gig SD card
USB SD card reader
Attached Thumbnails
Selling Complete Amateur Photography Setup: Canon T3i and 4 Lenses-image-4-.jpg   Selling Complete Amateur Photography Setup: Canon T3i and 4 Lenses-image-5-.jpg   Selling Complete Amateur Photography Setup: Canon T3i and 4 Lenses-image-6-.jpg   Selling Complete Amateur Photography Setup: Canon T3i and 4 Lenses-image-7-.jpeg   Selling Complete Amateur Photography Setup: Canon T3i and 4 Lenses-image-15-.jpg  

Selling Complete Amateur Photography Setup: Canon T3i and 4 Lenses-image-13-.jpeg   Selling Complete Amateur Photography Setup: Canon T3i and 4 Lenses-image-14-.jpeg   Selling Complete Amateur Photography Setup: Canon T3i and 4 Lenses-image-16-.jpg  
Old 01-14-2014, 08:17 AM   #3
OneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Still for sale. 30th birthday bump. Make an offer!
Old 01-15-2014, 04:47 PM   #4

SOLD!

Products Discussed in this Thread