Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Midwest Industries Flip-Up AR-15 Sights

Old 01-20-2014, 04:36 PM   #1
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Midwest Industries Flip-Up AR-15 Sights

Sold - thanks!!

I've had these in the parts drawer for a while now, so I'm offering them up as a deal for someone. Front and rear sights - the front is the normal height for handguard mounting. Black matte finish. These flip up and lock in place, and then fold with a push button, so you're not going to fold them accidentally. I like this design because they have a knob with click detent for windage adjustment, so no tools required to adjust left/right at the range. They're $90 each from Midwest Industries new, so I figure they're worth half in good used condition. $90 local pickup or $100 shipped.

Sorry for the blurry second photo - my iPhone skills are weak. I bought these from a big name retailer so you can be confident they're legit. I'd say condition is 9 out of 10. I take paypal or USPS money order only. Post with any questions. Thanks.
Old 01-22-2014, 04:53 PM   #2
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm, just bought a 5.11 bag so I could use a resupply of fun funds...how about $80 shipped for the set?
Old 02-13-2014, 10:38 AM   #3
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Still have em?
Old 02-13-2014, 07:39 PM   #5
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
PM me your paypal info, I'll take em