Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

BGR GARAGE SALE $$$$

Old 02-20-2014, 04:56 AM   #41
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
1LB FREE BACON WITH GRILL PURCHASE
NOW THAT IS HOW YOU SELL SHIT!
Old 02-20-2014, 08:00 AM   #42
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hunter View Post
Ill buy the bacon from you... But the grill comes free

Ok $40 sending u my paypal
Old 02-21-2014, 10:50 AM   #43
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BUMP
Old 02-21-2014, 11:17 AM   #45
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckcmdr View Post
Bring grill for april
Old 02-21-2014, 07:03 PM   #47
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
How dem Skid get up north? Lets get em back down here
Old 02-21-2014, 07:05 PM   #48
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
How dem Skid get up north? Lets get em back down here
who wants them down low
Old 02-21-2014, 07:08 PM   #49
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
who wants them down low
Me Foo!
Old 02-23-2014, 05:54 PM   #50
BIG DADDY

UPDATED LIST AND PRICES
LETS MOVE SOME OF THIS......
Old 02-23-2014, 06:22 PM   #51
"... Intercepting The Localizer"
File IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
File IFR's Tacoma Gallery
Is the driver's side tail light still available?

Any scratches on it?
Old 02-23-2014, 06:38 PM   #52
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by File IFR View Post
Is the driver's side tail light still available?

Any scratches on it?
YUP
AND NOTHING TO NOTICABLE
Old 03-03-2014, 06:44 PM   #53
"... Intercepting The Localizer"
File IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
File IFR's Tacoma Gallery
Scott, Thank You!

I just got my tail light in today... that was a surprise to see. I was expecting it in at the end of the week.

I polished it up, and it looks better the the passenger side light .

Your light replaces the one that got cracked by some jackoff in a Home Depot parking lot during Thanksgiving week... I noticed the plastic pieces on the ground when I got to the truck .
Now I can get my inspection sticker without failing.

Thanks again.
Old 03-03-2014, 09:32 PM   #54
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by File IFR View Post
Scott, Thank You!

I just got my tail light in today... that was a surprise to see. I was expecting it in at the end of the week.

I polished it up, and it looks better the the passenger side light .

Your light replaces the one that got cracked by some jackoff in a Home Depot parking lot during Thanksgiving week... I noticed the plastic pieces on the ground when I got to the truck .
Now I can get my inspection sticker without failing.

Thanks again.
no problem
i forgot to send you the tracking #
Old 03-30-2014, 04:26 AM   #55
BIG DADDY

BUMP
Old 05-19-2014, 03:05 PM   #57
BIG DADDY

Yes still have
And no not flooded
Bought it online