Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

BGR GARAGE SALE $$$$

Old 02-01-2014, 05:25 PM   #1
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
BGR GARAGE SALE $$$$

ALL ITEMS ARE LOCAL PICKUP / DELIVERY
IF YOUR WILLING TO PAY THE SHIPPING ON ITEMS
"WITH THE EXCEPTION OF SKID PLATES AND 3RD MEMBER AND HITCH"

STOCK 8" 3RD MEMBER $400

PSA NOVA COMPOUND BOW $50 SHIPPED REDUCED PRICE
BROKEN DOWN FOR SHIPPING

ATO 2ND GEN SKIDS WELL USED.....$150 BOTH SOLD
TRANSMISSION AND TRANSFER CASE
NO SHIPPING ^^^^^^

1 YAW RATE SENSOR $75 SHIPPED
DENSO 89183-60020

KRYPTONITE NEW YORK CHAIN "NEW" $70 SHIPPED SOLD

ADJUST-A-GRILL...NEW--"NOT SHOWN" $40 SOLD
BUT IS THE SAME AS ABOVE

Sun systems 2 Metal halide 400 watt light $50
Great for your shop

Big ass tree saver and huge shackle $30 SOLD

Driver side LED tail light $65 SHIPPED SOLD

Demon shorts armor $20 brand new

1 DRIVESHAFT $250 SOLD
ITS THE ONE ON THE LEFT

HAS ALL NEW U JOINTS...NEEDS NEW CARRIER BEARING
HAS A PILLOW BLOCK BEARING THAT TOOK A CRAP ON IT NOW
TUBING WAS JUST RETUBED WITH A THICKER WALL TUBE FOR THE REAR PART OF SHAFT AND REBALANCED....
ONLY 5K ON NEW JOINTS.....
NO SHIPPING
Old 02-01-2014, 05:30 PM   #2
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
This is the most expensive garage sale I've been to.

lol GLWS buddy!
Old 02-01-2014, 06:27 PM   #3
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hunter View Post
Interested in the bucket in pic 2 and paper in pic 10... Price on those? GLWS mang! Would possibly be i interested in skids...
WILL BE IN NJ NEXT WEEKEND CAN LEAVE THEM SOMEPLACE FOR YOU IN THE PINES
SPEAK NOW
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE
Old 02-01-2014, 06:28 PM   #5
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckcmdr View Post
Why you selling campfire grill. How am I suppose to simmer the sausage and peppers? Dafaq!
YOU RETIRED......
HAVE TO PAY FOR FOOD NOW
HENCE THE SALE
Old 02-01-2014, 07:02 PM   #7
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckcmdr View Post
Im not retired.

You not pay for food before?
NOT WHEN YOU WERE ON ACTIVE DUTY
Old 02-02-2014, 05:51 AM   #8
"We have assumed control"
beachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matti
beachingtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I think the only thing left is the kitchen sink!, or did that sell too????? lol
Old 02-02-2014, 05:57 AM   #9
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachingtaco View Post
I think the only thing left is the kitchen sink!, or did that sell too????? lol

Can get you one for a great deal
Installation extra
Old 02-02-2014, 05:59 AM   #10
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Is the tail light in good condition
Old 02-02-2014, 10:18 AM   #11
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Bring those center caps next weekend.

Old ones got destroyed
Might help sell the wheels in a few months

GLWTS!
Old 02-02-2014, 12:59 PM   #13
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Is the tail light in good condition
SURE IS HAZ SOME SCRATCHES BUT NOTHING REALLY NOTICEABLE...
THERE IS A SPLICE IN REAR WIRING FOR A TAP FOR REVERSE LIGHTS....
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY50cal View Post
Bring those center caps next weekend.

Old ones got destroyed
Might help sell the wheels in a few months

GLWTS!
WILL DO
ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE A CHOME KINDA GUY
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
i want your coilovers!!!!!!!
SOLD ALREADY $250

TO MYSELF
Old 02-02-2014, 01:03 PM   #14
BIG DADDY

Updated skid pics

Old 02-02-2014, 02:38 PM   #15
BIG DADDY

no sense in having them if your not planing on using them
Old 02-02-2014, 05:58 PM   #17
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
WILL DO
ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE A CHOME KINDA GUY
yeah, cause those will fit my F5's
only for wheel resale purposes

Old 02-03-2014, 05:01 AM   #18
BIG DADDY

Yea yea yea
Old 02-03-2014, 01:15 PM   #19
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
I will take the Kindle if you don't mind shipping
Old 02-03-2014, 01:55 PM   #20
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatman View Post
I will take the Kindle if you don't mind shipping
you pay i ship
i will get it out tonight and put it back in its original box
then i can see what size box it will be and give you a shipping cost......