Well, it's about that time to sell off my completely stock 2006 GSXR600. Why, you ask? It's simple -- I no longer have that desire/passion to ride. I'm in my early 30's and riding just doesn't feel like it did in my 20's -- true story; therefore, it's time to cut ties. I've owned the bike since 2012 and have only put on about 2k miles. The odometer reads 22.5k and it rides and shifts perfectly smooth, and looks great. The previous owner had it garaged and so have I. I have all of the paperwork (title, registration) in hand for verification. If you need a VIN then email me and I'll forward that. I'd prefer dealing via email until a serious buyer comes along as I'm all sure we've experienced plenty of b.s. with 'potential' buyers.
- Clean title.
- 100% stock -- I'm not into making things louder, faster, or fancier.
- 22,500 miles.
- Tires are half-life.
- Bike never had rear passenger pegs or seat but I've added these and they're yours.
- I'll also include my helmet along with a new Bell helmet (small) for the passenger.
- 'Carbon fiber' tank protector (was on when I purchased)
- Fender eliminator kit in rear (was on when I puchased)
- Registered through March 2014 but will be paid prior to sale (obvious incentive for new owner).
- Frame sliders.
- Stock windscreen (clear).
- Super clean and dependable moto.
I'd be willing to trade for something like a **clean** 01 IS300, 01 Audi TT, 04 Accord, something along those lines (with cash on the difference.)
Thanks for looking guys.